Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I've finally run out of my Ed Hardy "Love and Luck" bottle :smh: it was my daily scent and its gone :smh:

I could go back to Signature by Beckham but its too damn weak. Time to find a new daily spray :frown:

I just bought a 4.2 oz bottle and thinking of doing splits, will let you know trying to get the split bottles and funnel.

I'll also let you know which batch it is.
i don't think i'm  passing on a split of aventus this time, so if you do let me know... 

still haven't smelled this stuff

Last edited:
I just bought a 4.2 oz bottle and thinking of doing splits, will let you know trying to get the split bottles and funnel.

I'll also let you know which batch it is.

Word. PM first me if you decide to split :lol: I need first dibs

Last edited:
During the winter they stay on my shelf. During the summer, they got tucked away in the drawer to protect from heat damage.

Jesus, that's beautiful. Nordstroms Austin is supposed to send me a sample once they get it in.

my Nordstrom just got it but I sampled it at Neiman's a month or so ago and really like it

the Tuscan Leather was an impulse buy so it's going back because I would wear this on the regular

my Nordstrom just got it but I sampled it at Neiman's a month or so ago and really like it

the Tuscan Leather was an impulse buy so it's going back because I would wear this on the regular

Best way to describe the Tuscan leather fam?

I wanna try but everyone says it just smells addicting :lol:

It's about in the 60s tonight in state college. Probably going to the bar. Really wanna try out back to black or DHI. Y'all think it's too hot? Should I play it safe with Aventus?

It's about in the 60s tonight in state college. Probably going to the bar. Really wanna try out back to black or DHI. Y'all think it's too hot? Should I play it safe with Aventus?

Go for it as I live my past life through you sigh :lol:

What spot you hitting? Mad Mex and Pickles were my go to but the Deli now has the good brews

Back
Top Bottom