Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

at cost would be $4/ml + shipping. Who's down?

I'll split anything.
$40 + for 10ml? too steep for me 
mean.gif

All decants from the first bottle of Herod going out tonight. I'm picking up the 2nd bottle today and those decants will go out tomorrow and Friday at the latest.

Still 15ml of Herod available and up for grabs.
Whats the price on that 15ml? PM me the info pls.

Any suggestions on how to pick a cologne? Is it simply based on what scent I like? Been torn on which cologne to buy. lol.

Any suggestions on how to pick a cologne? Is it simply based on what scent I like? Been torn on which cologne to buy. lol.

See the first post in the thread and fill out the form and we will gladly make some suggestions on what you should try. Best way to pick a cologne is to smell them of course. Price plays a factor too if you want a full bottle of something

it's what your nose is drawn to; I prefer something with a bit of fruit or citrus in it

some people like heavily wooded or earthy scents

That's a pretty good deal for just about any from the Pure line; Malt, Havane,Coffee, Wood. 

Pure leather, shot, and a few others aren't even worth that to me.

Good choice going with L'Homme.
If you felt good coming out of it, that's all you can ask of yourself. Good Luck bruh.
Thanks man.  The links you posted helped out a lot, especially the article on The Muse with the 5 questions to ask interviewers.  Asking those questions led to a random talk about tv shows and other stuff
laugh.gif
.  We basically came to the conclusion that we all watch Modern Family
laugh.gif

Came home to back to black yesterday and man this is another great one. It starts off a little too powdery for me but it's dried down to a really sweet leather already.

Thanks again @Baise tonCanape. Do you remember which ab spirit you threw in there with it; I've been trying to figure it out all morning lol.

I put on a cologne whose name shall not be mention for the first time in about a month and it's amazing how great it really is :smoking

I am thinking about pulling the trigger on Jil Sander Sunrise for Men (2014), I had the original back in the day and remember enjoying it
View media item 1154378

Not sure if anyone else is having trouble with PM's? I have 10 ml of Tuscan Leather that I wouldn't mind parting with. Let me know if you're interested.

It seems like PM's send/receive maybe only half the time for me these days...it's a pain in the ***.

Yep don't get PMs and the indicator doesn't show when I have new ones.

Same boat. Also, I'm wearing Invasion Barbare today and this thing is a beast. It seems mature, but its definitely the best barbershop-ish scent that I've smelled. Much more tolerable than say, Bois du Portugal.

Back
Top Bottom