Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Thanx Again to Jordan2o1 and NSJ. The creed imperial is pretty nice kinda sweet smell. That tuscan leather is something crazy!!! that stuff damn near sticks to air :lol:

Thanks Jordan2o1 for the Tuscan Leather, paid like Friday afternoon and got it Monday! I'm not sure on the scent though. It's definitely unique and projects like a beast (only 3 sprays, 1 to each wrist and one directly on the front of my shirt, and I can smell it on myself just standing upright not even sniffing my wrists or anything) but I'm still getting like old leather notes more but it's been less than an hour since I applied it.

Last edited:
Thanks Jordan2o1 for the Tuscan Leather, paid like Friday afternoon and got it Monday! I'm not sure on the scent though. It's definitely unique and projects like a beast (only 3 sprays, 1 to each wrist and one directly on the front of my shirt, and I can smell it on myself just standing upright not even sniffing my wrists or anything) but I'm still getting like old leather notes more but it's been less than an hour since I applied it.

that's what I am not fond of; the leather notes that dry down turns into

it's reminds me of my mom's old leather coat :lol:

Reminds me of my dad's old leather motorcycle bags he keeps his helmets in on his Goldwing. I need to wear it around some women though and see what they think. I just put it on this morning since I got it but I work around like 98% dudes (Army base).

Gonna keep a close eye here and hop on that Aventus split ASAP once it's available.
nerd.gif

Seems like a few of you here have already received your split. I still haven't received mine @Baise tonCanape
mean.gif
it takes more than usually, sometimes 

Gonna keep a close eye here and hop on that Aventus split ASAP once it's available. :nerd:

Seems like a few of you here have already received your split. I still haven't received mine Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme :smh:

Because it hasn't been shipped. I stated the bottles aren't ordered until half are paid for. The 1st bottle having been ordered on Thursday last week and the 2nd yesterday. Both will arrive via fedex, the 1st bottle I'm picking up today.

The people that have received anything from me were either in on other splits in my Google doc or were lucky enough to get Herod from my personal bottle before I opened the official splits.

Last edited:
My bad y'all, I didn't know. :lol:

Testosterone levels are high and I need these yambs to smell the young gawd :evil:

Would the lotion I wear affect the smell of the cologne like deodorant would?

Last edited:
All decants from the first bottle of Herod going out tonight. I'm picking up the 2nd bottle today and those decants will go out tomorrow and Friday at the latest.

Still 15ml of Herod available and up for grabs.

All decants from the first bottle of Herod going out tonight. I'm picking up the 2nd bottle today and those decants will go out tomorrow and Friday at the latest.

Still 15ml of Herod available and up for grabs.

:pimp:

Wear By Kilian Back to Black last night for the first time to the bar. WOOOOOOOO. You really gotta come correct in terms of clothes when wearing this. This isn't that casual at all but man it screams maturity. I get a powdery cherry to it. Very powdery to me. I love it. Definite cold weather scent as well. Woke up this morning and it was still going heavy. Basically 0 factory fatigue on this one.

If you got the bread, I would cop. Definite must have in the collection but only a small amount. 5-10 mL should suffice

Still got plenty of Back to Black too, a few people dropped out.

B2b is definitely not a bar scent, upscale lounges and intimate dates only for me.

Last edited:
Bros, I'm so nervous waiting for this interview. I ended up going with L'Homme, I have a special bond with this scent, man :lol: :pimp:.

Last edited:
Good luck, bro

Thanks, man! :pimp:

How'd it go my man?

I felt good coming out of it, but I messed up on two questions they asked. Of course, on the drive home the answers hit me :smh:. I think the one thing I had going for me was we spent like 10 minutes BS'ing and just talking about sports and tv shows :lol:. So they must have felt a bit comfortable, right?

L'homme was a great choice.

Yeah, it's like my first love. I'll always have a soft spot for her even though she's a ***** :lol:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom