Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Aventus! And from the fragerencenet site you guys recommended. Any advice on what to do? I don't think they'd sell a fake bottle. It smells really good it just doesn't hold the smell.

Should I go to a store buy a different bottle and exchange the other one?

Edit

I went back an re read your post but aventus is beastly. People shouldn't have to get really close to you just to smell it. When I wear it people about 2-4 feet away can smell me. When you do a full spray is it a long stream? I usually do one full spray to my neck and maybe one or a half spray on my chest and it's pretty potent

Last edited:
A lot of people think the same with aventus but 99% of the time your nose is just used to it. Olfactory fatigue is the main reason people don't think they can smell aventus after an hour or so but everyone around you will probably still be able to smell it 8+ hours after you put it on

I guess a long stream. Just trying to think if he company sold me an old batch that's been sitting on the shelf for a long time. Has anyone ever bought a bottle in store and returned there defective bottle without any issues. Thinking of going to Bergdorf Goodman and doing that only did like 6 sprays total but there return policy says items have to be unopened and unused for fragrance products so not trying to get stuck with two bottles

Last edited:
Herod, while smelling AMAZING, has had one of the shortest time of smell. I probably got 4 good hours of it, and then like 2 hours of alright, and the rest was a very faint smell. 

Still worth it though. 

Herod, while smelling AMAZING, has had one of the shortest time of smell. I probably got 4 good hours of it, and then like 2 hours of alright, and the rest was a very faint smell. 

Still worth it though. 
that's always frustrating. Same with l'humaniste for me. Best scent ever, but you basically get 2-2.5 hours without respraying.

Looking to unload some Tuscan Leather. I like it, but I will never go through the amount that I bought. Pm me.

Still worth it though. 

I hyped it up to one of my homies who has like a 100 bottle niche collection. Knowing that I get 12 hrs consistently, I told him it was beast mode as far as sillage. This guy, says he's never gotten more than 4 hrs. I'm like huh?

If I had Aventus at Penn State my game woulda been Kobe like but I'm not upset with C Webb like game

These girls just don't know dog :pimp:

The amount of stories I have of Kingventus throughout my years at Penn State is absurd.

Killing em this final year :pimp:

Grad school is going to be nice then 
smokin.gif

Where did you get your bottle?

I got it from overstock summer 2013. 2.5 oz for $130ish. Still got a quarter left and it's my go to daily.

It's worth every penny at full retail considering you need half a spray to last all day. Joint is powerful.

Damn I'm still doing 3 full sprays at least.

3 for me if I'm going out.

When it's just going to class. I probably do .5-1 sprays in total by doing small sprays all over. Word to stillin

Joint is just way too powerful for me to be rocking more than that as a daily driver. No lie, I've had a TA smell me across a 300 person lecture hall.

Last edited:
3 for me if I'm going out.

When it's just going to class. I probably do .5-1 sprays in total by doing small sprays all over. Word to stillin

Joint is just way too powerful for me to be rocking more than that as a daily driver. No lie, I've had a TA smell me across a 300 person lecture hall.

I'm all in on this cologne, give myself 3 sprays each day..

Back
Top Bottom