Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Alright, question, I wear Lacoste colognes, for some reason I get better longevity out of them, plus all of them are in my price range honestly, but they have a new one out, Lacoste Live 12.12 Limited Edition, I was wondering if it was any different than the original Lacoste Live 12.12 Blanc?

I tried to sample it but they were like it's not available for sample(no test bottles or anything) I went everywhere trying to see if there is a difference, no luck because the only place I had seen it was at a military base in Ft. Worth, any answers would be much appreciated.

Alright, question, I wear Lacoste colognes, for some reason I get better longevity out of them, plus all of them are in my price range honestly, but they have a new one out, Lacoste Live 12.12 Limited Edition, I was wondering if it was any different than the original Lacoste Live 12.12 Blanc?

I tried to sample it but they were like it's not available for sample(no test bottles or anything) I went everywhere trying to see if there is a difference, no luck because the only place I had seen it was at a military base in Ft. Worth, any answers would be much appreciated.

Lacoste Live is :x I smelled it at Macy's a couple weeks ago

Lacoste Blanc on the other hand is excellent but I haven't tried the 12.12 Blanc but it's gotten great reviews

I do not believe in the no cologne thing. I think somethings can be easily offensive like dousing oneself in; drakkar noir, AMEN, Le Male, etc.

But a spray or two of your signature scent shouldn't hurt. Women (who I'm usually interviewed by) always have on a fragrance. It's good to be conscious of your surroundings, because common knowledge has to be pounded into some people, but a fragrance is no more than an accessory, just like a tie, socks and belt... No one in their right mind would sit for an interview without those.
I agree with Baise

I think the no cologne thing applies to dudes rocking synthetic Macy's bombs, acting like an interview is a club on Saturday
roll.gif

I agree with you guys, that's why I think I'll go with 1 spray instead of my usual 5
laugh.gif

I got a sample from Sephora a couple years ago; it seemed like a toned down version of the original for summer

Yea that's what I read , notes look interesting. Can't find it anywhere and wanna try before I buy a 2.5 ml bottle. On another note wore 24 scentstory last night and received a lot of compliments.

I got to smell DHI the other day, idk fellas it smells kinda feminine to me. I need more time around it but it has a strong perfume vibe to me

Maybe I need to try DHI again

I think it's the original version I didn't like but I had a bottle DH for the longest time

Last edited:
DHI only smells feminine at first. How it smells after 30 mins >>>>>>>>>. It's my favorite of all time

DHI is my go-to night time cologne while HTTP is my daytime/casual

Last edited:
Dudes are tripping about that DHI. Straight dope. If you don't like that lipstick or perfume vibe. I strongly suggest uomo by Valentino.

DHI only smells feminine at first. How it smells after 30 mins >>>>>>>>>. It's my favorite of all time

DHI is my go-to night time cologne while HTTP is my daytime/casual
DHI had a **** load of compliments when I was at Sfo last February. That dry down :smokin

DHI >>>>

Cool enough for just a blazer and a tee under it. I do 2 sprays to the chest, one on the stomach for the you know what time.. go to any lounge, night club and have a chick lean in while you're at your flyest w/ dhi filling up her nostrils. It will elevate your game.

I use to put it on just to smash my ex. She was in love with that joint. Like multiple compliments every single time I wore it. Never got old.

I speak so highly of it and I haven't worn it since last fall, I refuse to wear it if I'm not on the prowl. It's just that kind of scent. As I said before Valentino > DH for me, it's a tamer DHI. I wear it to work just because it's a tad bit more sexy than Dior Homme, but not full blown man hoire like DHI.

Last edited:
:rofl:

I agree with you guys, that's why I think I'll go with 1 spray instead of my usual 5 :lol: .

I went with one spray of DH also.
This might also help you
http://jobsearch.about.com/od/interviewquestionsanswers/a/top-10-interview-questions.htm
https://www.themuse.com/advice/10-interview-questions-you-should-never-ask-and-5-you-always-should

Basic stuff but always good to review and brush up on your skills .
And remember, be enthusiastic and make eye contact.
Hope this helps, Good Luck!

I do not believe in the no cologne thing. I think somethings can be easily offensive like dousing oneself in; drakkar noir, AMEN, Le Male, etc.

But a spray or two of your signature scent shouldn't hurt. Women (who I'm usually interviewed by) always have on a fragrance. It's good to be conscious of your surroundings, because common knowledge has to be pounded into some people, but a fragrance is no more than an accessory, just like a tie, socks and belt... No one in their right mind would sit for an interview without those.
I'm on board with this. Just don't over do it. Also agree with @Stillin, don't go with that synthetic nauseating stuff......

Back
Top Bottom