Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Got my Herod sample today, I have to say this stuff is better than Tobacco Vanille. Just one wear and I'm in love, I'm gonna need a 2nd job to afford the bottle bow :smh:

Thanks Baise, you're the man

Tried to tell y'all man. If you like TV, Herod is even better. If you don't like TV, Herod is better

Nordstrom now sells Parfums de Marly
pimp.gif

If you want Herod; you can get 6% back with eBates

http://shop.nordstrom.com/sr?origin=keywordsearch&contextualcategoryid=0&keyword=parfums+marly
Herod is a BEAST.

TL is not for everyone, but for those that like it, it's def a top smell. Plus, you get abou 95 hours of longevity. 

:lol:

I know I hated it when I tried it like 5 years ago but I revisited a couple weeks ago now that I am older and strangely found myself addicted to smelling my arms

I am very excited to try it and I think Tuscan Leather is on my radar but I might just cop a decant
I think you're going to like Herod. It just blew me away right off the bat. I went through a few decants that I got from @Baise, I turned around and bought a full bottle from him. :smokin

I'm waiting on my Herod split before I decide on a full bottle. I almost blind copped Pure Malt. Mistakes would have been made. Gotta get my boy to see if his Nordstrom's discount is good on fragrances. I need that full bottle of Tuscan Leather now.

I'm waiting on my Herod split before I decide on a full bottle. I almost blind copped Pure Malt. Mistakes would have been made. Gotta get my boy to see if his Nordstrom's discount is good on fragrances. I need that full bottle of Tuscan Leather now.
Yes, yes you do. 

Man. Tempting..

NSJ, what do you actually wear on a daily basis?

1. http is already gone
2.I will pm you back, I promise
3. I just checked out your fragrancereviews instagram...great pictures
4.As far as summer time goes I still havent really found any niche that I think is worth the price, for me personally. Versace man eau fraiche, pure shot, and nautica voyage were pretty much my go to's this summer. I got a free bottle of chez bond when they do that refill thing so I wore that a bit as well. Especially since I didnt do anything really special this summer, just work.

Last edited:
..::: Parfums de Marly - HEROD SPLIT :::.. 10th bottle

**Prices have been increased due to shipping & handling**

30ml spoken for 95 ml available

10 ml $27

20 ml $48

30 ml and bottle $75

prices are shipped

if you need info, search the thread, it comes highly recommended. 

..::: Parfums de Marly - HEROD SPLIT :::.. 10th bottle

**Prices have been increased due to shipping & handling**

30ml spoken for 95 ml available

10 ml $27

20 ml $48

30 ml and bottle $75

prices are shipped

if you need info, search the thread, it comes highly recommended. 
Everyone better jump on this ASAP

I wasn't sure how my interview went, I thought I did well, but I had my doubts. It wasn't until the next day that they called with the offer that I was certain.
Congrats!
pimp.gif

Biggest post-graduate interview to date. Went with Lyric Man layered over Molecule 01.
Hoping for the best for you, man.  I have an interview on Wednesday for a Web Developer position and I'm stressing so much
mean.gif
.  If I can get this job then I'll be back to buying splits and getting harassed at Macy's, had to shut that down after I graduated
laugh.gif

EDIT:

Thinking of going with just one spray of HTTP on the neck after reading what @SFC415 said about not wearing cologne to interviews.

Last edited:
I do not believe in the no cologne thing. I think somethings can be easily offensive like dousing oneself in; drakkar noir, AMEN, Le Male, etc.

But a spray or two of your signature scent shouldn't hurt. Women (who I'm usually interviewed by) always have on a fragrance. It's good to be conscious of your surroundings, because common knowledge has to be pounded into some people, but a fragrance is no more than an accessory, just like a tie, socks and belt... No one in their right mind would sit for an interview without those.

Back
Top Bottom