Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

A couple months ago I sprayed on some DH at Sephora on a whim before I took the lady out for our 2 yr. Felt like It was perfect for the occasion and classy AF haha. As masculine a scent as you can get for having that lipstick vibe. I can't seem to find any store that carries DHI though. Need to peep that.

And damn all ya'll stumping for Herod so hard. Baise, pm incoming.

A couple months ago I sprayed on some DH at Sephora on a whim before I took the lady out for our 2 yr. Felt like It was perfect for the occasion and classy AF haha. As masculine a scent as you can get for having that lipstick vibe. I can't seem to find any store that carries DHI though. Need to peep that.

And damn all ya'll stumping for Herod so hard. Baise, pm incoming.

It's not all talk man. Herod delivers. You won't be disappointed

If I lived in a colder state, I'd buy a ton of Herod.

I love it, but I just won't get a lot of chances to wear it in FL.

I'm on board with this. Just don't over do it. Also agree with @Stillin, don't go with that synthetic nauseating stuff......
I went with one spray of DH also.
This might also help you
http://jobsearch.about.com/od/interviewquestionsanswers/a/top-10-interview-questions.htm
https://www.themuse.com/advice/10-interview-questions-you-should-never-ask-and-5-you-always-should

Basic stuff but always good to review and brush up on your skills .
And remember, be enthusiastic and make eye contact.
Hope this helps, Good Luck!
Thanks!  Gonna take a look at those links now, appreciate the help!
pimp.gif

So I bought Creed and the smell is AWESOME. However, only when people get really close to me do they smell it. Isn''t supposed to be an overpowering scent?

How many sprays do I need to use?

:lol:

And nah, born in NY but I've lived in FL since I was a little kid.

It'll get cool for a little down here, but not enough to warrant a ton of cold weather scents which is a shame because I love a lot of them.

Last edited:
I'm in Cleveland and can't wait for fall. Lol. Plan to grab a bunch of cool/cold weather scents.

I have sutneva, mi, viw, bleeker, new haarlem, IL NY for him, spicebomb, happy, Versace pour homme, Burberry london, hermes samples & bond samples.

I like new haarlem the most and I think I prefer gourmands/cool weather scents.

Dhi, pure havane, original Santal and IL NY for all & holidays are on my list.

Might have to look into that Herod.Yall going in about it.

I been living off vials all year and its amazing how long 5ml last.My damn favorite cologne VPH only has 9 sprays left tho lol.Gotta re up next month.

I like DHI but to me its a certain occasion/time scent.Its like I gotta be in the mood to wear spicy scents.I been really liking Dior homme sport lately.It was just average at first but I love it now.Been liking the Abercrombie fierce alot lately as well.

my skin is impossible to work with when it comes to cologne. Most scents last an hour or two at most on me, except for extra strong ones like DHI. HTTP lasts 2-3. Dior Homme Sport smells like NOTHING on me :lol:

I'm in Cleveland and can't wait for fall. Lol. Plan to grab a bunch of cool/cold weather scents.

I have sutneva, mi, viw, bleeker, new haarlem, IL NY for him, spicebomb, happy, Versace pour homme, Burberry london, hermes samples & bond samples.

I like new haarlem the most and I think I prefer gourmands/cool weather scents.

Dhi, pure havane, original Santal and IL NY for all & holidays are on my list.
New Haarlem for winter :pimp:

New Haarlem is probably my most complimented scent I've ever worn

My mom doesn't wear perfume and she LOVES it

my skin is impossible to work with when it comes to cologne. Most scents last an hour or two at most on me, except for extra strong ones like DHI. HTTP lasts 2-3. Dior Homme Sport smells like NOTHING on me :lol:

A lot of time you don't realize people can smell you; I feel the same way sometimes but then I get a random compliment like 7 hrs later

@ Stillin. Tried that J.Crew joint yesterday, got mega longevity and sillage from it. Opened nicely, dry down wasn't bad either. Good designer frag. Not sure if full bottle worthy. Gonna try to get a sample to play with.

@ Stillin. Tried that J.Crew joint yesterday, got mega longevity and sillage from it. Opened nicely, dry down wasn't bad either. Good designer frag. Not sure if full bottle worthy. Gonna try to get a sample to play with.

Kind of feel the same way; I loved the opening when I took a pic of the card but a few hours later it was solid but nothing great

It reminded me of Escada Sentiment which I have a bottle of somewhere at my pops house from like 2002

Last edited:
yeah I looked it up; I am very interested now

reviews are great

Alright fam, I finally tracked it down today, and the reason why the reviews for it are good is because it is the exact same thing as Live 12.12 Blanc, the only difference is the bottle, needless to say, I passed because I already have it. The salesman straight up said " don't waste your money on a bottle because it is the same scent".

Although I don't normally stray from Lacoste fragrance aside from a bottle of Happy and YSL L'Homme Libre, that Dior Sport caught my attention right away, it's more than I'd like to pay, but it seems worth it.

What's up with escada pour homme? Seen it at Burlington coat the other day for like $40 and amazon has it for $120

Back
Top Bottom