Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Legit site? They won't sell me an old bottle?

@Damned1

@StillIn729
They could I've seen some people receive beat packaging but the fragrance inside was fine. Also it takes awhile for them to ship and for you to get your item but other than that yes they are 100% legit, obviously the best bet is to buy from Nordstrom to for sure get a new up to date bottle but if you want cheaper Fragrancenet.com is the way to go.

Last edited:
Ordered a sample of Tobacco Vanilla today, can't wait to smell it. Even the samples are expensive: {

You have a Nordstrom around you? You can make your own samples there

I've made about 15 Azure Lime samples this summer
laugh.gif
I went to Nordstrom once, lady told me she couldn't give me samples. Then when I was about to buy some things for myself and my fiancé, she didn't even wanna attend us. 

**** that place. 

You have a Nordstrom around you? You can make your own samples there

I've made about 15 Azure Lime samples this summer :lol:
I went to Nordstrom once, lady told me she couldn't give me samples. Then when I was about to buy some things for myself and my fiancé, she didn't even wanna attend us. 

**** that place. 

:lol: always gets me when retail workers take this attitude. Like you work retail, what the hell?

Damn Nordstrom was like that? They are trained on customer service and usually very highly rated

I'd only expect that from Neiman Marcus and Saks

Yeah Nordstrom has the nicest employees. Macy's on the other hand has the worst employees, at least the ones in the fragrance department. I only go there if I need to pick up something ASAP for someone. It's not that they're rude, they just won't leave you the @#$@ alone for a second!!!! Constantly throwing hundreds of trash toilet cleaner fragrances in your face.

Last edited:
First time i've heard of someone having bad customer service at Nordstrom.
I caught her on the wrong day then. 

I'm gonna go back now and see what they say.

What are the best available colognes at Nordstrom right now (not including Tuscan Leather, just bought a big bottle)

I caught her on the wrong day then. 

I'm gonna go back now and see what they say.

What are the best available colognes at Nordstrom right now (not including Tuscan Leather, just bought a big bottle)

my Nordstrom has all the Tom Ford Private Blends

Jo Malone makes some quality stuff which isn't really mentioned on here

yo cbrown869 cbrown869 you have any OS left? I just copped some vials of that on and Aventus on Fragrance Net and saw you had some left a few pages back

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom