Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Ordered a sample of Tobacco Vanilla today, can't wait to smell it. Even the samples are expensive: {
You have a Nordstrom around you? You can make your own samples there

I've made about 15 Azure Lime samples this summer
laugh.gif
Closest Nordstroms is 2 hrs away in Phoenix 
mean.gif
. We have a Nords Rack but I dont think they would have it there 

Closest Nordstroms is 2 hrs away in Phoenix :smh: . We have a Nords Rack but I dont think they would have it there 
You prolly don't but neiman Marcus carries all the high-end frags, they even have the new acqua originale creed line.

Also for all you looking for spicy winter/fall time cologne try Burberry London, it's fairly cheap but smells expensive!

Not mentioned much here but if you guys are looking for some hard hitting sillage with longevity the line Amouage carried some great frags. It's hard to find in stores so if you have a niche frag shop anywhere they'd prolly have it. Beware its expensive!

Last edited:
Nevermind.... I lied, just realized it's a 125ml...not 100
With that being said, only 35ml left of purple label

Last edited:
Closest Nordstroms is 2 hrs away in Phoenix :smh: . We have a Nords Rack but I dont think they would have it there 
You prolly don't but neiman Marcus carries all the high-end frags, they even have the new acqua originale creed line.

Also for all you looking for spicy winter/fall time cologne try Burberry London, it's fairly cheap but smells expensive!

Not mentioned much here but if you guys are looking for some hard hitting sillage with longevity the line Amouage carried some great frags. It's hard to find in stores so if you have a niche frag shop anywhere they'd prolly have it. Beware its expensive!

No Neiman Marcus either. Tucson, AZ FTL :frown:

No Neiman Marcus either. Tucson, AZ FTL :frown:

Haha. I'm here with you breh. Your going to have to wait until late December to wear that tobacco vanille. It smells great tho

You in the 520? You know the struggle then :smh:

Yeah I heard its too strong for our summers. The notes in the description are the most appealing I've ever seen in a cologne. Might have to save up and get a whole bottle depending on how the sample smells

You in the 520? You know the struggle then :smh:

Yeah I heard its too strong for our summers. The notes in the description are the most appealing I've ever seen in a cologne. Might have to save up and get a whole bottle depending on how the sample smells

Yeah I wore it last October and this lady I work with said I smell like I've been hanging in a lounge all night. I think I put on too much. The tobacco is very in your face but on the dry down the vanilla starts to show up. I like Herod a little better. It's a lot smoother IMO

Yeah I wore it last October and this lady I work with said I smell like I've been hanging in a lounge all night. I think I put on too much. The tobacco is very in your face but on the dry down the vanilla starts to show up. I like Herod a little better. It's a lot smoother IMO
You could try burberry London?. It has a tobacco scent but its very well balanced! Worth the price it also comes in 1oz bottles which is cool

In honor of Shark Week:

10 ml - 5$

In all seriousness, though, split ideas?

I'm about to pick up some GIT and Original Vetiver, so I could do those.  I was also thinking about doing Le Male.

just bought Pure Malt from Dillards

havent seen it in stores in 4 years.

she also gave me a tester and told me that she would fill it with whateever i wanted in the store. 

i was gonna chose ADG Ezzenza but it was too strong so i got Versace Eau Fraiche

she also gave me a extra small spray thingy of Bulgari and some lil *** packets of other stuff (hanae mori,kenzo, etc etc) for free

all that for $109

her skirt was extra short too.

face- 5

voice-5..........didnt match her body

personality-7

sex appeal- 6

free samples-Priceless

i know i'm super late, but i finally tried a men, and i really like it... it still some what warm over here so i only put a little on and that stuff lasted and projected crazy... i think ill be grabbing a bottle for fall/winter

I copped Azure Lime off eBay; it's legit but something smells off from the stuff I smell at Nordstrom. I determined I believe it's from 2011 so heat may have damaged it...sigh

Just had to open an eBay case
View media item 1126379

Last edited:
I'm gonna be splitting some Tuscan Leather. 

If anyone else is splitting this, please let me know. I won't sell them here. Wouldn't be right that I'm a new guy and taking someone's customers away.

If not, I should have the bottle in by Wednesday. 

Back
Top Bottom