Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Anything MiP comparable to? DH, Allure Home? I have leather notes ala Aventus. Description got me thinking this might be a winter Aventus

Gotta figure out whether I just wanna grab MiP for the winter or spend a little extra and get a 1.7 of Dior Homme for $49.

i think i'm gonna run with dhi this fall and winter... i still have to buy a sample tho first before it's starts getting cool

all i've done was read and watch reviews about it

Last edited:
Mip was waiting for me when I got home too. To those asking what it's like/thoughts on it, I like it a lot. It kind of reminds me of a leathery powdery less floral dior homme intense. Kind of smells like the iris/lipstick note mostly. That might be why you don't like it @stillin :lol:. This is definitely a steal at $17 if it's still available. Great fall/winter scent

I also want to try DHI. Heard you either really like it or really don't, no in between
I've smelled DHI a million times. But I always forget what it smells like. There's a couple 1.7oz on eBay for $50 that I might cop.

If it it's anything like DH, I'll cop. I just don't know if DHI warrants me buying a whole bottle. I'm a college student and I heard DHI is mostly for going out and when i go to bars it's usually Yambventus.

Has anyone used DHI as a daily in the winter? @Baise tonCanape? I know this is one of your favorite scents of all time

DHI could definitely be a signature night out scent if you're consistently around the opposite sex.

I always have some on deck for those looking for 5/10ml

This thread though :smokin

Rocked GPHII today love it!

Gonna rock A****** to the club on Saturday night. Can't wait to see reactions.

This thread though
smokin.gif

Rocked GPHII today love it!

Gonna rock A****** to the club on Saturday night. Can't wait to see reactions.
GPH2 is 
pimp.gif

And be careful what type of club you go to with A*, might pull the wrong crowd. 

Back
Top Bottom