Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

*** Maison Francis Kurkdjian SPLITS // Baccarat Rouge 540 // Grand Soir ***

Both bottles already in hand, shipping out Friday/Saturday, just in time for Turkey Day.. Two excellent releases from MFK, (hyper niche/luxury) Baccarat being my most complimented the last three months just from a sample, Grand Soir will be my date night for the winter.

Baccarat Rouge

5ml $20

10ml $39

Grand Soir

5ml $15

10ml $26

Last edited:
What's good cologne with a strong tobacco note?

The latest Herod is too spicy. Wish I could find an older batch.

Been reading about Pure Havane and/or Spicebomb. Any thoughts?

Tobacco vanille.
I only have like 10ml but it will honestly last me forever. I never wear it at work or when I'm bumming it out. I only wear it when I'm headed to a nice place, and dressed for the occasion.

It sounds like I'm exaggerating but the juice is that damn good.

Both bottles already in hand, shipping out Friday/Saturday, just in time for Turkey Day.. Two excellent releases from MFK, (hyper niche/luxury) Baccarat being my most complimented the last three months just from a sample, Grand Soir will be my date night for the winter.

Baccarat Rouge

5ml $20

10ml $39

Grand Soir

5ml $15

10ml $26

Baccarat Rouge

5ml $20

10ml $39

Grand Soir

5ml $15

10ml $26
i'll hit you up on thursday bro 
smokin.gif

Baccarat Rouge

5ml $20

10ml $39

Grand Soir

5ml $15

10ml $26
i'll hit you up on thursday bro 
smokin.gif
Shipped as well as the others!

Btw, it's a pleasure (not a pain) splitting these MFK's, because the atomizers are fluid and precise, some of the best I've seen NO JUICE LOST.

I'm letting go another 10-20ml each of Grand Soir and Baccarat if anyone is interested. Also, I'm throwing up an all new designer-bundler next week, and maybe a niche bundler.

Last edited:
This Baccarat Rouge is stunning!
Bruh, easy on the sprayer and I mean, extra LIGHT. Two sprays max, half sprays inside and maybe 2-3 for open spcae/outside. Whatever magic he put in that projects for miles and for 10 hours.

The compliment thief at work just kept raving about it, I've gone more than a year and this dude (my cube mate) has never openly complimented me (not even aventus), he just steals them when others come around. He finally was like "Dude you smell good" 5 hrs later we get on the elevator, "Dude w t f do you do, how does your cologne last so long, it smells goood"

I also was asked by the girl that sits on the other side of me if i was wearing Curve, CURVE. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

It was smooth, lol. Since then she's told me I smell delicious twice (both times Aventus) and also both times she was in love with my outfit, just seems highschoolish honestly. It's become pretty awkward, because she's usually going on and on about my attire or scent in front of other coworkers, like at our team meeting last week. A girl said I always smell good and my boss was like "Yes he does, I'm going to smell you later, is it the delicious one again?" everyone I'm the meeting are just rolling their eyes like, not again..

What's the word on Spicebomb? Looking for a Herod replacement because the new formulation sucks. Don't really want to buy TV blind, but fragrantica users seem to say Spicebomb is a good winter scent and the price is reasonable. Thoughts?

What's the word on Spicebomb? Looking for a Herod replacement because the new formulation sucks. Don't really want to buy TV blind, but fragrantica users seem to say Spicebomb is a good winter scent and the price is reasonable. Thoughts?
I really like it. You shold be able to find it at any macys or sephora's to try it out

Back
Top Bottom