Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

What's the word on Spicebomb? Looking for a Herod replacement because the new formulation sucks. Don't really want to buy TV blind, but fragrantica users seem to say Spicebomb is a good winter scent and the price is reasonable. Thoughts?

Spicebomb is what ruined Herod for me, the second I made the connection - Herod was dead to me. I can't even split it anymore and I'm sitting on 10ml of the dark vintage juice afraid to spray it, even though 30 bottles have passed through my crib.

Good looks to the both of you. Repped. Still mourning the loss of my smashed 4.2oz Herod that was 7/8 full.

Bruh, easy on the sprayer and I mean, extra LIGHT. Two sprays max, half sprays inside and maybe 2-3 for open spcae/outside. Whatever magic he put in that projects for miles and for 10 hours.

The compliment thief at work just kept raving about it, I've gone more than a year and this dude (my cube mate) has never openly complimented me (not even aventus), he just steals them when others come around. He finally was like "Dude you smell good" 5 hrs later we get on the elevator, "Dude w t f do you do, how does your cologne last so long, it smells goood"

I also was asked by the girl that sits on the other side of me if i was wearing Curve, CURVE. :x :lol:

Will keep that in mind and lol at that curve remark [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I haven't sprayed Herod in God knows how long. Naxos and Journey Man are what I grab when I want to smell like tobacco these days. They're both better fragrances to me.

How did that happen? I thought those bottles were pretty sturdy
I thought so too. It fell off of my bureau and landed on the base of ceramic lamp. Shattered into literally a hundred pieces. Good news is that my room will probably permanently smell like Herod. That **** has a brown tint to it. My carpet has a bad stain from it.

Herod was reformulated? When and how can you tell which one you have?
The first one I purchased end of 2015 beginning of 2016. The new one I just purchased has too much a spicy/cinnamon note for my liking. I thought they had it perfect. No idea why companies have to mess with something that's working.

Early black friday sale. Only gonna do limited amounts on these. First come first serve.

Everything 10mls for $20 shipped
3 for $55
10ml max per juice per purchase

Creed aventus
Creed green irish tweed
Profumum Roma battito d'ali
Profumum Roma antico caruso
Amouage reflection man

while were on the subject of Parfums de Marly, anyone try out Layton?

went to Nordstram today tried herod ('16 bottle?) , silver mountain water & Layton.

I liked layton more than herod, reminded me of TL & 1 million, mostly got the sandalwood/warm-fresh spice.

SMW I liked the most, little more than layton.

I assume the bottle of herod I tried, reformulation may be weaker than the bottle I sampled exactly 1 year ago, longevity wasn't on par with SMW & layton.

Whats the aventus equivalent for females? I know they make a creed for them but im looking at other brands.

I would say Xerjoff Lira but it's way out of the average person's price range. Most chicks are still wearing Daisy, Viva La Juicy and unfortunately Love Spell.

Can prolly do one more of.those bundles. If.interested get at me, shuttin it down and deletin the post tomorro afternoon. Everything shipping on saturday.
Hope yall ate like pigs and took it easy today.

*** SPLIT // Montale - Oudmazing ***

5ml $9
10ml $15

For the oud loathers, there's hardly any oud. :lol:

Oudmazing by Montale is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Oudmazing was launched in 2016. The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre Montale. Top notes are sicilian orange, sicilian bergamot, agarwood (oud), pear and fig; middle notes are egyptian jasmine, patchouli leaf and orris; base notes are madagascar vanilla, leather, white musk and grapes.

View media item 2241356

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom