Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Wowww, you guys are really somethin else.....

First off, this was from six months ago. I didn't save the pms, but the end result of this was dude sold off the bottle before it was resolved any other way. Thirdly the bottle was legit, it was just a ****** batch, i honestly can't remember the batch number offhand. Origin of the bottle was a very reputable seller off the frag groups, Phillip Anderson (i'm sure that Baise can even vouch for him).

thirdly, and most importantly....I've split and sold thousands of mls of juice in here without issue. Refunded ppl when the post office was the one who screwed up. No one has ever had a complaint ever.....

at the enda the day, seems this is just a waste of time. Dozens and dozens of u have gotten all ur ****, extras thrown in, etc. and never once an issue, and this is what's going on in here while i don't check the thread too often?

real ungrateful....this is why ppl don't bother doin this anymore.

Wowww, you guys are really somethin else.....

First off, this was from six months ago. I didn't save the pms, but the end result of this was dude sold off the bottle before it was resolved any other way. Thirdly the bottle was legit, it was just a ****** batch, i honestly can't remember the batch number offhand. Origin of the bottle was a very reputable seller off the frag groups, Phillip Anderson (i'm sure that Baise can even vouch for him).

thirdly, and most importantly....I've split and sold thousands of mls of juice in here without issue. Refunded ppl when the post office was the one who screwed up. No one has ever had a complaint ever.....

at the enda the day, seems this is just a waste of time. Dozens and dozens of u have gotten all ur ****, extras thrown in, etc. and never once an issue, and this is what's going on in here while i don't check the thread too often?

real ungrateful....this is why ppl don't bother doin this anymore.
no one was slandering you only the guy that called you out was... it only brought suspicion and people were asking for your side of the story

and i honestly can't remember either....but i'm pretty sure dude bought from me a few times before that without any issue, but none of it really matters tbh....

and btw, i been here for 13 years and almost 1000 posts.....ummmm, legit much?

ya boy there waited six months to bring this up to celebrate his 100th post on NT....wonder if dude was still wearin diapers when i created my account here

Diaper dandy I checked my pms and I got herod from u. Dud. Good idea quit splittin before I put a pacifier in your mouth.

You sell authentic and some duds. That was a dud. U knew it. End of discussion Diaper dandy

Last edited:
Diaper dandy I checked my pms and I got herod from u. Dud. Good idea quit splittin before I put a pacifier in your mouth.

You sell authentic and some duds. That was a dud. U knew it. End of discussion Diaper dandy

Sounds like you told half of the story to try to incriminate him. And you sold the so called fake bottle off to somebody else before he had a chance to make it right? That makes you just as bad as the guy you were trying to warn us about.

So now you got a bad split of Herod too?

No funny shxt, but maybe your skin doesn't work well with certain frags. I've gotten a few splits from funk and no issues ever, with product, shipping, or comms. Hell even Unique was on point at one point in time. But srsly, I highly doubt funk is a scammer or trying to scam. These dudes invest too much time in splits for that.

No funny shxt, but maybe your skin doesn't work well with certain frags. I've gotten a few splits from funk and no issues ever, with product, shipping, or comms. Hell even Unique was on point at one point in time. But srsly, I highly doubt funk is a scammer or trying to scam. These dudes invest too much time in splits for that.

This. There are many fragrances that this thread raves about that last 30 minutes-1 hour on my skin that I've bought from Nordstrom. It doesn't mean that they're all fake :lol: The only fragrances on earth that last on my skin (that I've tried/owned) are DHI, Aventus, and Eau Sauvage Parfum.

Last edited:

Nah I got 2 herods from baise 1 from him and his was weaker. Not some newb here, ive gone thru my fair share of scents and know alot on the subject

Well, said all I needed to say- if yall want splits from him do your thing, Idc. Just heeding caution.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't know then man, lol. But you sold off the bottle before y'all could come to terms on a solution. Why? If he was trying to jerk you, I'm sure he would've ceased communication a la Unique.

i ain't even respondin to this...who the hell unhashes some **** 6 months later anyways. Stuff like this, and the massive amounts of flakers is why I have been keepin away from the thread mostly, sorry to resta u who r good. anyone who been workin w me for a minute and ever lookin out for something, feel free to hmu. I'll probably just bow out though otherwise, Aint worth my time.

Why you getting so defensive though and throwing yourself a pity party? There were cats saying let's wait to hear FUNK's side

No defense, no pity party. Slowed down splittin stuff for a reason in the first place. This is just more of the same nonsense. Aint like this is my job or nothin, or that any money is even rly being made, so just no point in doin it when this what comes w it.

It seems like every once a while, some dude comes around and slings mud at the two main guys in her ive known doing splits. Ive had no issue with either over the past year. I think some people are looking to cut into their business or atleast help in pushing business to others. Just an opinion.

Damn a lots going on in here....

Anyhow... Thanks again Baise for the Pick 3!!

L'occitane Eau des Baux (softer version of Tobacco Vanille, smells just as good)
-- great smell and different than I'm use to... reminds me of a royalty-type cologne .. like frankensense and myrrh type ... with a hint of Aventus dry down ... I hardly smelled the vanilla to my nose... Still, a unique scent!

Jean Paul Gautier Ultra Male
-- Pleasantly surprised by this (especially since I recently got the OG Le Male) ... smells great and reminds me of a bond 9 cologne (New York or Warhol .. can't remember which)

Perry Ellis Oud Black Vanilla
-- By Far my favorite !! :pimp: Wore it today and female co-workers were closing in on me!! lol That vanilla is on point! I will have to buy a bottle

Thanks again !! @Baise tonCanape

Are Herod batches known to vary in strength and notes?

I smashed a 4.2 oz bottle accidentally, bought I new one from beautyspin.com and it smells spicier. My original bottle had a stronger tobacco and vanilla scent, SMH.

And the aventus wasnt fake. Just a ****** batch. Ive had multiple bottles of herod and theres been slight differences ive noticed. Anytime a frag isnt usomg purely synthetic s tht will be the case.

And the aventus wasnt fake. Just a ****** batch. Ive had multiple bottles of herod and theres been slight differences ive noticed. Anytime a frag isnt usomg purely synthetic s tht will be the case.

so ok, that settles that. the bottle wasn't fake (so you say) I tend to give the benefit of the doubt. It just sucks you knowingly sold me a crud batch, ya know? In a bottle with no serial numbers...Obviously people vouched for you but I have every single right, to let it be known my experience wasn't the best. You knew it was a bad batch and I'm just giving people the heads up. If thats the reason (along with flakers) you don't wanna split anymore so be it. Just like you have a right to make that decision I had a right to state my case.

Last edited:
Bottle most definitely had a batch number on it. Bix and bottle, so dont add more lies to the situation. Two thousand percent on tht. And yea, aint nothin wrong sellin a ****tier batch of real aventus. Thats like me saying ....I have these kicks that I think r ugly, but I cant sell em cause I dont like em. Im not respondin anymore, I honestly could care less. Anyone who needs me knows how to contact me if they need to get some fake decants. Later fellas

Last edited:
Thats why he let the issue go, he had recouped his money, maybe more and thats where it was left at. None of what was mentioned in here. He got waited six months on some petty passive aggressive nonsense

Back
Top Bottom