Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

i been smelling good since my first bottle of aspen back in middle school 
laugh.gif

Happy Holidays to ya'll tho... love this thread 
smokin.gif

hey guys, trying to clear out some of these bottles. Feel free to make offers on the price as long as its within reason.
all of these are still available in my split list

Bond No 9 Little Italy (tester, no cap or original box) 65ml - SOLD
Creed Erolfa (tester, no cap or box) 65ml - SOLD
Acqua Di Parma Bergamotto di Calabria (no box) 120ml - SOLD
Gucci by Gucci 60ml - SOLD
Lalique Encre Noire 50ml - $20

View media item 1321409

Last edited:
Anybody have any idea on how to salvage the rest of this Armani Code with a broken cap? As of right now no liquid comes out at all even if you press on the white part. Seems like the pump is entirely broken.

View media item 1321636

Got mine in the mail from Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme

The Herod gave me this Muslim kind of scent when I first sprayed, but settled in well

And the aventus I fell in love with on first spray. Gotta get more splits from this man

Really wanna try Aventus. Might have to pick up a 10ml split. Sampled L'Homme today and.... yeah its definitely gonna be my everyday choice.

10ml of Aventus is a tease, get 20 or more.... If you don't like I'll buy it from you.

Anybody have any idea on how to salvage the rest of this Armani Code with a broken cap? As of right now no liquid comes out at all even if you press on the white part. Seems like the pump is entirely broken.
Use a plier and twist off the metal part. 

View media item 1321811
If you had to pick one which one and why? Looking for some input on which to pick up. I already have the ysl, and gucci guilty. My top for choices right now are the Burberry, Hugo boss, 1 million, or polo red....

Those Sephora samplers are awesome. I bought one for everyone this Christmas.

Go for the Polo. Good juice, and it's 2.5 oz whereas the others are smaller sized bottles.

Last edited:
I hope he meant "middle-eastern" maybe.

Either way, ive never gotten a middle east vibe from herod, there are some spices, but its lacking cumin, coriander and a few more spices from typical fragrances from that region.

Could be the pipe tobacco.

Back
Top Bottom