Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Yambventus strikes again :smokin. I still don't know how y'all do 5+ sprays of aventus lol anytime I do 3 I almost suffocate myself even after a few hours in. My batch is kinda heavy on the smoke tho but it's still the truth

Yeah man same here ... My batch has an early smokey/leather smell but a nice soothing scent on the dry down. 1 spray on the chest is enough ... maybe 2 but no more.

Last edited:
lol forgot to mention, last night I got one of the craziest compliments ever. Mind you chick was standing next to her man the whole time. I'm at a hiphop showcase and the crowd on the floor was hefty, I was doing camera work so I was shakin and moving throughout the crowd for a good hour before the compliment. I stroll back toward the stage with a tall PBR in one hand and my dslr in my right, some chick yanks my arm and yells "what's the name of that cologne?", not even enough time to lie, I yell Creed Aventus, lean into her ear Aventus by Creed. 

This whole time she has a hulk grip on the sleeve of my shirt, then she throws her hands up in the air like "Oooh my ffffn gaawd that shhh smells so good, oooooh my gaaaawd"

I'm like 8)  and keep it moving.

I did like 10 sprays 2 hrs before that, so I know my cloud had to be on hiroshima. I can still smell it, it's actually giving me a headache at this point.

:wow:eek

I know a good amount of people have been asking for these so I hope you guys enjoy

Bond No 9 The Scent of Peace for Him
View media item 1309910
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Bond-No-9/The-Scent-of-Peace-for-Him-20551.html

5ml - $12
10ml - $22
20ml - $42
30ml - $55
50ml - $90

Acqua di Parma Mandorlo di Sicilia
View media item 1309911
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...lu-Mediterraneo-Mandorlo-di-Sicilia-1688.html

5ml - $9
10ml - $14
20ml - $23
30ml - $33

as always pm me with the amount you want along with your paypal address

Last edited:
hopefully im not stepping on anyones toes bruhs.
but im really loving this thread and wanted to see if i could spread this great juice to my brethren. this is TF's newest private blend. i really digging it. i notice a great leather scent with this(no were near as strong as tuscan leather). I tried layering this with TL and...... :pimp:

SPLIT
Patchouli Absolu
Eau de Parfum
by TOM FORD Private Blend
5ml $16
10ml $29
PM me your pp address and i will invoice you. I will can ship out as soon as Monday.

The Scoop
Patchouli Absolu is Tom Ford's personal ode to an ingredient that is intertwined with his own story. The iconic olfactive note of the 1970s, it evokes louche sensuality and after-dark glamour, as well as the heady blending of masculine and feminine that defined the era. This Eastern oil perfumed the skin of late seventies' glitterati and bohemians alike, pervading the air of jet-set parties with a provocative, dark glamour. Patchouli fragranced the world that was to shape Tom Ford's singular vision of style.

Today, Tom Ford reinvents this influential ingredient into a truly vanguard scent for a new era. Patchouli Absolu merges three opulent—and distinctly different—versions of this iconic plant ingredient. Patchouli oil contributes raw and primal texture; patchouli coeur, the ultra-luxurious, absolute extract of the plant, contributes an elusive and refined earthiness, and a breakthrough iteration of patchouli called Clearwood, used for the very first time in perfumery, is the most exquisite and pure rendition of patchouli's darkly addictive signature ever captured. The merging of these three facets creates the uniquely unconventional heart of the fragrance. They create a prism effect, reflecting off each other to intensify the depth and intrigue that is inherent to patchouli. Patchouli Absolu has a hypnotic signature that pulses with dark mystery.

Patchouli Absolu opens with wave upon wave of refined patchouli that coats your skin like dark brown velvet glittering with gold. Spicy sweetness fuses with multi-faceted woods and smokiness to create a lush, deeply sensual mix with enormous warmth. Tom Ford goes beyond the dusty earthiness and blackened camphor of many traditional patchouli fragrances, opting instead for subtle hints of green mosses and a wisp of fresh herbs, all wrapped up with dark woods and golden amber. In the drydown, the spicy, smoky woods turn creamy and soft with a touch of leather that feels like suede. The end result is not only plush, bold, and elegant from start to finish, but a far cry from the dirty, raw scent of the patchouli oils from the 1970s. In short, this is a patchouli fragrance for the 21st century, darkly sensual, luxurious, and sophisticated.

View media item 1314379

Notes
Bay leaf, rosemary, moss, patchouli oil, patchouli coeur, patchouli Clearwood, guaic wood, cypriol, violetwood, cashmere woods, tonka bean, amber, musks, leather

Last edited:
nthat.gif

also got the Farenheit you sent me, smells amazing. I can see why its one of Dior main players.

Going with DHI this morning to hit up a foggy downtown SF with the lady. I usually go without spraying anything on so I can test out some of the niche juices they carry but DHI was calling me haha

I've totally changed my opinion on Pure Malt. It must have been to warm when I tried it before. That stuff is godly. I tossed Pure Havane in favor of Herod also.

Last edited:
I've totally changed my opinion on Pure Malt. It must have been to warm when I tried it before. That stuff is godly. I tossed Pure Havane in favor of Herod also.

It really is the business. Every time I wear it and it starts to dry down I'm like :wow:. The boozy top notes aren't that bad to me but I know some hate it. But once that starts to fade it's beautiful

It's not often that I find a fragrance that is perfection from the second I spray it on up until it withers away beyond the drydown, but Pure Malt is one of them. I love the boozy-fruitiness-patchouli laced and harshness of the first hour or so. But that drydown with the billowy vanilla thrown in there is ungawdly.

I'm copping a full bottle. I couldn't get it from Dillards because it's too damn high. By the way Dillards has 30% off a few fragrances if you're looking to gift some designer bottles.

This thread has hit me up with some recommendations. Bought YSL L'Homme, DHI and Versave Eau Fraiche (In the Summer).

It's about time I get involved with the splits though but I live in the UK so hopefully that's not a problem. Don't know the legality of shipping cologne overseas. :nerd:

Just reordered VPH.Been on 7 sprays left for like 4 months lol

Its funny how I am cheap when it comes to things I really want buy will buy a 10 ml vial for $20 or $30 no problem or other crap I dont need.Couldn't pass up $31 tho

Still need more pure malt and spicebomb

-Edit-On a side note never ever ever ever spray a 10 year old bottle of mens candies cologne 12 times in the house.I was doing a test on how long a half bottle would last and now I feel sick as hell lol.

Last edited:
First world problem. I really want to wear pure malt to my anniversary dinner today but it's only dropping down to 48 degrees.

Tom ford tobaco OUD last long on skin?
Hella
At least 8 maybe 12 hrs of projection. Tf private blends are potent af.
Rocked this last night to the bar and had at least 2 scallys breaking their necks n whispering saying dam someone smells good as they walked by.

Last edited:
From a guy who used D&G Light Blue, Versace Eros....what would be a good choice for a new scent? Is YSL L'Homme popping? How about D&G The One?

Back
Top Bottom