Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

USPS can seriously eat a ****** ****. Got a couple things to split and the tracking said out for delivery. Saw as the mail man pulled up...never got out of the truck. Tracking says unable to deliver -_- k den

Hopefully I'll have them tomorrow for you guys
This has happen to me multiple times. That's why I run out there and knock on their window, on some Felicia steez.

I want a recount.

Baise, you're the man bro. Keep it up.

NSJ, same thing happened to me. Dude didn't even ATTEMPT to get out of his car.

USPS has been pretty **** this holiday season. If I have anything coming usps I use my work address, less of their sorting and mis-diliveries.

I must mention I lived in the "hood" then, they we're told to not leave packages outside during the holiday season. Since I've been in this condo tho, its been 
pimp.gif

Congrats to the winners!

Got my billionth set of splits from Baise (Costa Azzura, Oud Wood, and Virgin Island Water). Costa gives off a Wall Street vibe to me at first, which i'm not fond of, but settles pretty nicely. Oud Wood is a bit subdued, but is the goods nevertheless. Quality stuff.

Congratulations to the Winners!

I received my Tom ford Oud Wood plus two samples Of Costa Azzura and Un Rose De Kandahar from @Baise
Thanks So Much!

Un Rose is on deck for tomorrow at the office!

Congrats to the winners!

Got my billionth set of splits from Baise (Costa Azzura, Oud Wood, and Virgin Island Water). Costa gives off a Wall Street vibe to me at first, which i'm not fond of, but settles pretty nicely. Oud Wood is a bit subdued, but is the goods nevertheless. Quality stuff.
My splits come in tomorrow. 

I seriously need to stop..

Who has new splits?

Bahaha. I got new kilians, Mona di Orios, Montale and maybe a few other brands on deck. Oh an Portrait of a Lady by Frédéric Malle. :smokin been on a buying spree.

Damned1, let me kniw about that Une Rose. I love that stuff!

Congrats to the winners!

I love Costa its literally the AdG of the niche high-end game. You cant lose with that scent, so unique. Oud Wood is smooth and refined, just a small spray on my hand was projecting for 10hrs.

Oud Wood gets better and better as it settles. Pure class, I say. I'd be down for some Mandarino Di Almafi if it were to be split. Planning on bringing that and VIW to Cancun with me in a couple months.

Anyone know where to order samples online? need that bond, creed sample bottles...aint trying to cop for that price.
Bond charges $8 for samples on some of their fragrances.

Creed, if I'm not mistaken, only gives you samples after you purchase from them. I could be completely wrong. 

USPS is the worst. I'm here waiting for some splits from @Baise tonCanape  and they still haven't delivered it, even though it should've been here already.

Cause of ******* USPS, I'm gonna smell like **** tomorrow.

I get everything shipped to the office. Can't be bothered with the headaches of shipping to my crib.

Got the Oud Wood. I likes.

Shouts as always to Baise!

yup ever since I had a package stolen from my door step; my shipping address is strictly work for me now

Went cologne browsing today @ my local department store and found a couple of scents I liked. Want to know your thoughts, just want to start a little collection and slowly expand from there. My current rotation includes Cool Water, Curve Crush, and Polo Double Black - but I want to try something new.

Here's what I liked:
1. Bleu De Chanel - Loved it
2. Gucci Guilty Intense
3. YSL L'Homme Intense
4. Happy by Clinque
5. Polo Red

Questions:
1. Anyone have sites/stores they order from besides Amazon and Fragrance.net - I can't seem to find Bleu De Chanel, YSL L'Homme Intense, and Gucci Guilty Intense
2. Any other scents I am missing?
3. Any good cheap scents for everyday? Thoughts on Nautica Voyager?

Thanks.

Went cologne browsing today @ my local department store and found a couple of scents I liked. Want to know your thoughts, just want to start a little collection and slowly expand from there. My current rotation includes Cool Water, Curve Crush, and Polo Double Black - but I want to try something new.

Here's what I liked:
1. Bleu De Chanel - Loved it
2. Gucci Guilty Intense
3. YSL L'Homme Intense
4. Happy by Clinque
5. Polo Red

Questions:
1. Anyone have sites/stores they order from besides Amazon and Fragrance.net - I can't seem to find Bleu De Chanel, YSL L'Homme Intense, and Gucci Guilty Intense
2. Any other scents I am missing?
3. Any good cheap scents for everyday? Thoughts on Nautica Voyager?

Thanks.
1) From what I was told by someone on here is that Bleu de Chanel can't be had for cheap anywhere. I just bought a 10.1 oz of it at Nordstrom for $220.

2) There are endless amounts of scents. Depends on weather, occasion, budget, taste, etc. 

3) If cheap is under $80, YSL L'Homme, YSL L'Homme Libre, Gucci Pour Homme 2, Spicebomb

Also, this is the ABSOLUTE worst place to try to "Slowly" expand your collection. In this thread, you better have 3 jobs, more than 3 0's in your bank account, and 800 credit for easy access to loans....Cool thing is, you get cool with your mailman. So I guess that's a plus. 

Last edited:
Thoughts on the YSL L'Homme vs. La Nuit vs. Libre? Already know I want to buy Bleu de Chanel, so something different from that. Also want something with good longevity.

Thoughts on the YSL L'Homme vs. La Nuit vs. Libre? Already know I want to buy Bleu de Chanel, so something different from that. Also want something with good longevity.
Tuscan Leather, DHI, Herod.....Grab a sample from someone. Enjoy the herds of women to fall at your feet. 

Thanks want to keep under $100 per cologne. So far I am interested in Bleu de Chanel, Dior Homme Intense, and maybe one of the YSL designer fragrances. My only question is which YSL fragrance I will go with. Might grab some samples/splits in the future but for now, want to keep it down to $100 per bottle. Any scents that you recommend for that price range? Want to be able to get a cologne for every occasion.

Back
Top Bottom