Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I don't know why I hesitated on Tobacco Vanilla... I looked at the notes again and I'm intrigued.

I assume I just didn't want to spend the extra cash on another split :lol:

I don't know why I hesitated on Tobacco Vanilla... I looked at the notes again and I'm intrigued.

I assume I just didn't want to spend the extra cash on another split
laugh.gif
Splits are life 
tired.gif

Just discovered this thread. Lots of useful information here! going to be hitting some of ya'll up for some splits now that I'm getting familiar with the lingo

To me Creed MI is definitely a summer scent imo. A lot of these lists look the same though....

Last edited:
I can't even put a top 5 for the winter because it never dips below 60 degrees here in Saudi. Also because I have several splits from NSJ and Unique waiting on me back in the States. It'll still be winter so I'll give an update then.

I did my top 5 but I also really love Five O'Clock Au Gingembre and I've found myself reaching for that one a lot.

It just reminds me of the holidays.... I probably won't want to wear it after Christmas :lol: It'll bum me out

Just copped a bottle of Aventus, Bond No. 9 Bleecker St, and Terre D'Hermes on Fragrancenet.  25% off plus 6% cash back 
smokin.gif

Going to the warm weather for the next few months!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom