Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Thanks want to keep under $100 Cologne. So far I am interested in Bleu de Chanel, Dior Homme Intense, and maybe one of the YSL designer fragrances. My only question is which YSL fragrance I will go with. Might grab some samples/splits in the future but for now, want to keep it down to $100 per bottle. Any scents that you recommend for that price range? Want to be able to get a cologne for every occasion.
Fam, In all reality you can go and get all 3 of those YSL's for 100 on the Bay. All three are on point from my experience, longevity isn't an issue. Chick's dig all 3. Going off of what you like l'homme or libre would be my suggestions due to the versatility (Libre is underrated). La'nuit is like a date night scent imo. If you want just a winter scent that Polo red on your list is super official. Happy holidays :smokin

Last edited:
A few designer additions to the google doc in my sig.

Carolina Herrera CH for Men 10ml- $11 

Reminds me of spicebomb dominated by leather and sugar. Also, rated one of the sexiest frags by a few youtube reviewers, still putting that to the test.

Paco Rabanne- Ultrared (discontinued gem) $15

Citrus-gourmand perfected. Blood-orange lingers throughout and blends with vanilla and tonka bean.

Last edited:
I know a good amount of people have been asking for these so I hope you guys enjoy

Bond No 9 The Scent of Peace for Him
View media item 1309910
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Bond-No-9/The-Scent-of-Peace-for-Him-20551.html

5ml - $12
10ml - $22
20ml - $42
30ml - $55
50ml - $90

Acqua di Parma Mandorlo di Sicilia
View media item 1309911
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...lu-Mediterraneo-Mandorlo-di-Sicilia-1688.html

5ml - $9
10ml - $14
20ml - $23
30ml - $33

as always pm me with the amount you want along with your paypal address

Last edited:

I just bought a 10.1 oz of it at Nordstrom for $220.
Well got Damn Fam!!!! lol.I had no idea they had bottles that big.aaahahaha.I cant even buy the 3.4 of VPH cause it would last 4 years lol.

Tuscan Leather, DHI, Herod.....Grab a sample from someone. Enjoy the herds of women to fall at your feet. 

For the winter?This is one I'm rocking with this winter. No need for full bottles imo. 10mL from @Baise tonCanape  lasts me a long time

-Daily Driver: Dior Homme and Herod

-Date night with my girl: Back to Black

-Out to the bars: Aventus and Herod

-Chillin at home: GPH2
What's this herod yall speak of and what is it similar to?

Last edited:
A few designer additions to the google doc in my sig.

Carolina Herrera CH for Men 10ml- $11 

Reminds me of spicebomb dominated by leather and sugar. Also, rated one of the sexiest frags by a few youtube reviewers, still putting that to the test.

View media item 1309865

Paco Rabanne- Ultrared (discontinued gem) $15

Citrus-gourmand perfected. Blood-orange lingers throughout and blends with vanilla and tonka bean.

View media item 1309868

yo Ultra Red is amazing, I am in

MANNNNNNNNNNNN

I haven't worn B2B in about 2 months. I forgot just how ******* good this **** is!!!!!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Been sniffing myself all day. 

If you don't have some B2B, make it a priority.

Back
Top Bottom