Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

596.gif

:rofl:

just got my bottle of this in a few days ago:

Highly recommend if you haven't tried it before. I've never gotten so many compliments from yams about my cologne before this stuff. Had girls stop and ask what i was wearing haha. stuffs great

Last edited:
just got my bottle of this in a few days ago:
View media item 1193738

Highly recommend if you haven't tried it before. I've never gotten so many compliments from yams about my cologne before this stuff. Had girls stop and ask what i was wearing haha. stuffs great
This the truth right here. Had one chick at the bar who couldn't stop smelling me. My go yo in the winter time.

50 degrees F today. I decided to wear Pure Malt. Nearly lasted all day. Last year, barely got 4hrs longevity. This time around, 8hrs.

That's that old world living bro, Sundays were my favorite over there. Just head to the town square/city center and chill out the only places open are usually retail and restaurants. The Mediterranean :pimp:

Just got back and man I am already missing that old world living, :smh: I can def see myself living there or somewhere in Europe in the next 5 years. Save up some money, open up a business and just enjoy life without all the unnecessary stress

Glad I'll only be here for about a month and then off to Cuba for a few months :lol:

Really need to find a way to keep traveling...this was definitely the greatest summer I've ever had :pimp:

Glad to see the splits are still going strong in here. Might need to get a few decants before I leave again

Just found a bottle of Sean John I Am King for $9.99 at Marshall's

One of my fav designers; think it was marked wrong it's usually $29.99 when I see it :smokin

That's a good start. You have 1 all year-round juice and 2 fall/winter juices.

PS: For those that participated in the last split. I get off of work today, so I will be bottling tonight, some will go out Saturday and the rest Monday. Thanks again nt'ers

Last edited:
Wearing the DH my girl got me in line to pick her up so breakfast. Some random girl behind me walks up and closes her eyes and says "Mmmmmmmmm"

Just found a bottle of Sean John I Am King for $9.99 at Marshall's

One of my fav designers; think it was marked wrong it's usually $29.99 when I see it :smokin

I have the Miami edition IIRC, the purple top one, get NO longevity whatsoever from it but I also get it o.d cheap so it's fine, if I wanted to rock it I can reapply every couple of hours.

My Back to Black sample I got off eBay must be fake because I didn't notice honey or tobacco, just smelled feminine and perfumy on me.

No need to keep pilong on the endorsements for us but the Av***** stay winnin. Had chic texting me memes and talking bout sniffing all over her shirt she had on because she can still smell me on it, which is funny because I hardly ever smell it on myself and since the sprayer broke, I never know if I have on enough or not. Previous had texted me one time after we went on a date that she had been gotten home and was just sitting in her car for like 30 minutes in the garage because it still smelled like me in there.

Best cologne compliment though was Prada Pour Homme at the hospital when that lady literally chased me downstairs and jogged after me and asked me what I had on and to write it down. Know she told her husband, go buy this and don't come back without it, also turn yourself into a 61ish Adonis of a nubian prince with a perfect blood profile too.

Tuscan leather, still on the fence I've never gotten any compliments or neg's on it when I wear it. It's definitely strong and that bottle @Jordan2o1 sends has a beast sprayer

But Af1, finna just send you a blank check bro. Take all my money

Penn State sorority girls still rocking the uniform?

Yoga pants, uggs and a North Face Denali
laugh.gif
Dog 
eek.gif

That was the fit even when you were there? I'm in the computer lab right now and 7/10 girls got that on right now. These is the new one though, especially for the sorority chicks

Yeah man that was a staple forever :lol:

Wow so it's basically the same just a bit cooler weather before the translation into the uniform

I used to bang sorority chicks; frats boys hated me I was like their arch nemesis

long hair, Stussy, dunks, etc. Everything they stand against :lol:

Yeah man that was a staple forever :lol:

Wow so it's basically the same just a bit cooler weather before the translation into the uniform

I used to bang sorority chicks; frats boys hated me I was like their arch nemesis

long hair, Stussy, dunks, etc. Everything they stand against :lol:

It's literally crazy watching the transition in the taste of these girls. They go from loving obnoxious loud mouths to the more quiet, mature dudes towards their junior and senior years.

I'm flourishing now with all this attention :lol: but wifey got me locked up. Especially if she keeps surprising me with smell goods :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom