Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

frats boys hated me I was like their arch nemesis

long hair, Stussy, dunks, etc. Everything they stand against :lol:

I had a similar experience.....minus the long hair.

And we didn't even have frats at my school.

But we went to all the bars in New Paltz and these dudes would drink too much, feel some type of way when we commanded attention from their schoolmates, and they didn't respond to it well.

We definitely mashed out a few :lol:

for real most frat dudes are so insecure; they feel you are invading their territory, my buddy knocked one out cold and he wasn't looking for a fight but they thought strength in numbers. af1 1982 af1 1982 you will know where I mean, it's that frat right next to Canyon Pizza across from The Legend apts (where I lived). Dudes came up trying to start trouble in that walkway; one took a swing at my buddy and he moved and just straight laced the dudes chin, his frat buddies had to carry him back Weekend at Bernie's style

I remember one night these sorority girls wanted me in a party and they refused to let me so I said if I can beat you in chugging a beer then I am in deal? and I demolished big old frat boy :lol:

I was there during the double popped polo era too :smh:

god I miss college :lol:

for real most frat dudes are so insecure; they feel you are invading their territory, my buddy knocked one out cold and he wasn't looking for a fight but they thought strength in numbers. af1 1982 af1 1982 you will know where I mean, it's that frat right next to Canyon Pizza across from The Legend apts (where I lived). Dudes came up trying to start trouble in that walkway; one took a swing at my buddy and he moved and just straight laced the dudes chin, his frat buddies had to carry him back Weekend at Bernie's style

I remember one night these sorority girls wanted me in a party and they refused to let me so I said if I can beat you in chugging a beer then I am in deal? and I demolished big old frat boy :lol:

I was there during the double popped polo era too :smh:

god I miss college :lol:

Skulls fraternity?

Dog, one night they rejected us entry so my Homeboy posted on the sidewalk acting like the bouncer saying "who do you know here?" :rofl:

Doubled popped polo?? You just brought it back. My homie rocked that double popped izod because we couldn't afford that 'lo as high schoolers :rofl:

Penn State sorority girls still rocking the uniform?

Yoga pants, uggs and a North Face Denali :lol:

This was definitely the uniform at Mich St. and countless other campuses. I hate how frat boy now think that the Sperry's moms bought them to rush in go with everything; hoop shorts, nike élite sock-sperrys, sweat pants, school hoodie-sperrys. . :smh:

Scored a vintage/silver collar DHI 100ml for the low low. I'm bout to be spraying my other one like Axe.

Last edited:
that yoga pants x north face x uggs combo is just white girl uni, period. Although to be fair, ive seen it fairly less in nyc last fall/winter, in midtown at least

That was even the popular outfit at FSU... I mean, they had to wait until it dipped into the 60s to bust it out :lol: but that was the combo in Tallahassee when I went there.

That outfit is popular here in AZ too among the coeds. Like dude said it's just the rich white girl uniform in college

Last edited:
Anyone tried Cruel Intentions By Killian?

Smelled solid from the bottle but didn't have a chance to try it on as I already had a fragrance on.

Yep, and it's easily idenitifiable. You'll smell it in the mall then realize that's the same scent ALL your friends and like half of the dudes in the club/bar have on when yall go out. Get Invictus instead if you must get something by P.R

Last edited:
Sean John unforgivable is garbage. I think it smells like a chemical filled Creed MIP. CREED is way better than SJ.

Back
Top Bottom