Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Yeah, it's ok. To me nothing beats the OG. Bottle doesn't even look as good as that pic.

Last edited:
I would suggest bond no.9 chez bond for everyday wear. There is also Creed aventus fam. Both solid all year round juices.
bruh, $200 a bottle 
eek.gif
.  Needsomejays, i'll hit you up for some soon

Last edited:
I feel you brother except my Nittany Lions roughed up that powerhouse known as UMass

Oh, you won??? Wouldn't know the feeling... I have been on Hokes side for 3 years, its over now.... Dude is an average DL coaching that gets $4mil+ a year to continue Michigans downward spiral

Oh they suck.... I honestly don't know when they will even compete for a B1G title again let alone be relevant in college football.... Looking forward to my new juice from Unique... My daughters diaper just crushed the smell of Aventus... She told me who the boss was

Oh they suck.... I honestly don't know when they will even compete for a B1G title again let alone be relevant in college football.... Looking forward to my new juice from Unique... My daughters diaper just crushed the smell of Aventus... She told me who the boss was
Could be worse, they could be the Miami Hurricanes :smh:

Pretty much the same thing... Same as the Gators... At least UF plays in a good conference... Miami and Michigan have no excuses... We can smell good as a consolation

I copped 4 samples of Aventus off eBay. That's enough to fill a 10ml decant. I shall see what the hype is all about by this time next week. None of the Creeds have blown me away so far.

I hate you guys who actually have seasons.

Temperature dropped a bit in Florida today... and by that I mean 88 :lol:

Last edited:
I LOVE cold weather scents but nothing smells good enough for me to tolerate Michigan winter weather

Could be worse, they could be the Miami Hurricanes :smh:

Man who you're telling smh. That's my alma mater, and I played too. I can tell you the players are there, but the coaching is suspect...and you can't let players like Bridgewater and Cooper from Alabama leave your backyard.

Back
Top Bottom