Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Good to know. Some of them pop up at Mashalls and TJ Maxx etc.

I'm curious, why isn't mesquite used in perfumery?

Edit: Anyone try Fleur Du Male?

Last edited:
Good to know. Some of them pop up at Mashalls and TJ Maxx etc.

I'm curious, why isn't mesquite used in perfumery?

Edit: Anyone try Fleur Du Male?
Yeah I've had it for a couple of months now. Probably used it 5-10 times.

The smell is very flowery/powdery and kinda reminds me of pollen in a sense. I've gotten a lot of compliments while wearing though. A good spring frag f'sho.

FINALLY got a compliment with Aventus.

I mean, damn.. it took forever.

Granted, it was a guy.. but I'll take anything at this point :lol:

A direct quote.. "Oh my god, dude, your cologne smells magical. That's really good".

I was happy as hell :lol: I've worn it on several occasions and got nothing, so at least I know it works a little bit on me.

:LOL its not always gonna be outright compliments man, gotta read body language.

Perry ellis 360 black is a good night time cheapie

my high school girlfriend used to rock 360 women; I was at the mall last month and smelled it and it bothered the hell outta me why I knew it then it hit me

keep in mind I am old compared to some of y'all :smh: :lol:

My high school girlfriend would always wear Cool Water for Women.. and I remember smelling it awhile ago and it threw me for a loop. It's crazy how much your memory and sense of smell can be related.

My high school girlfriend would always wear Cool Water for Women.. and I remember smelling it awhile ago and it threw me for a loop. It's crazy how much your memory and sense of smell can be related.

That's funny you say that because I dated a girl a little in 10th grade who wore it then I hired a new girl in my office and the 1st day she wore it and I was instantly like is that cool water?!? I hadn't smelled it in over 10 years.

Scents can be like a time machine man :lol:

FINALLY got a compliment with Aventus.

I mean, damn.. it took forever.

Granted, it was a guy.. but I'll take anything at this point
laugh.gif

A direct quote.. "Oh my god, dude, your cologne smells magical. That's really good".

I was happy as hell
laugh.gif
I've worn it on several occasions and got nothing, so at least I know it works a little bit on me.
:LOL its not always gonna be outright compliments man, gotta read body language.
That's crazy Big J, it could be skin chemistry.. I know now, that even if people say nothing THEY SMELL ME.. That's good enough, they know I smell awesome whether they voice it or not. 
laugh.gif
 I think its easier to have that attitude after like 70 compliments with Aventus tho.

I just moved to a different dept. at work, my new boss showers in cologne, I knew this before I even moved.. S I have competition and considering I work with nothing but ratchets, it should be good times. 

SPLITS:

Everything has shipped as of this afternoon. If you want a tracking # PM me.

Sel Marin: 80 ml available (bottle is available.)

5 ml $12
10 ml $21
20 ml $40

That's funny you say that because I dated a girl a little in 10th grade who wore it then I hired a new girl in my office and the 1st day she wore it and I was instantly like is that cool water?!? I hadn't smelled it in over 10 years.

Scents can be like a time machine man :lol:
This is so true, no matter how long ago it was. I'll catch a whiff and instantly be transported to a place and time. It's amazing how the mind works.
Or perhaps I'd better lay off the vodka :lol:

Finally found a bottle of DHI locally. Ever since I picked up a split of it from baise I've been looking for one but didn't want to buy online.

Absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone.

DHI is still my all time favorite out of every cologne I've ever owned/tried. the first 5 mins are too much but after it settles down :pimp:

Who got a small split of it?

Is DHI mainly for fall/winter and going out?

Also what is it similar too?

Last edited:
It's a going out type of scent. Not something I'd wear if I'm not going somewhere with smashable women

Who got a small split of it?

Is DHI mainly for fall/winter and going out?

Also what is it similar too?
It's hard to say what it's similar too. This is probably one of the best designer fragrances IMO. Definitely a game changer. I like to wear this one in the fall/winter evenings. Some guys will wear it year round, and there is nothing wrong with that. Very classy from Dior. Believe the hype!

Yeah designer frags usually have a highly obvious synthetic smell. Dhi? Not so much. Female coworkers get oddly close when I dabble a little bit.

Last edited:
I love DHI.. it'll probably be awesome in colder weather.. but I live in FL and want to wear it now so whatever :lol: I wouldn't wear it during a 90 degree day, but at work or on a cooler night.. I go for it. One or two sprays max for me, though.. it stays on my skin even after a full day of work and a shower.

I love DHI.. it'll probably be awesome in colder weather.. but I live in FL and want to wear it now so whatever
laugh.gif
I wouldn't wear it during a 90 degree day, but at work or on a cooler night.. I go for it. One or two sprays max for me, though.. it stays on my skin even after a full day of work and a shower.
Ok,thanks

Im looking for nothing but yamb getters lol.Nothing but heavy hitters for the summer and going out right now.

Recommend some heavy hitters and your top 3 or 5's for summer and going out.

I want to try out some L' Humaniste,DHI and a ADP as well.I decided to try out the bond no 9 samples again and im really like them.Love that http,bleeker st and riverside.Still iffy on the new haarlem tho.

Bleecker st is the truth... Will be dropping some more summer splits soon fellas for those pm'ing me. If you like DHI try out uomo by Valentino just as good. I actually prefer it over DHI. Just got in some Kilian apple brandy and back to black, both are fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom