Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I think that one is going to be my next purchase. I'm good on daytime spring/summer frags. Looking for something to wear at night. But it seems most think its better for cooler weather.

Last edited:
FINALLY got a compliment with Aventus.

I mean, damn.. it took forever.

Granted, it was a guy.. but I'll take anything at this point :lol:

A direct quote.. "Oh my god, dude, your cologne smells magical. That's really good".

I was happy as hell :lol: I've worn it on several occasions and got nothing, so at least I know it works a little bit on me.

roll.gif
I guess it's a start. 

The key is to project the confidence that Aventus portrays. When you meet a girl, shake her hand, smile, and make eye contact. Eye contact goes a loooooooonngggg way man. Couple that with Yambventus and it's game over. 

Just copped a 2.5oz of Diesel Only the Brave for $34 off eBay. Can't wait to get it in. Going to be my go to scent for most of the summer, especially when I want to give Aventus a break.

Don't sleep on this ya'll, awesome awesome scent for the summer. Straight citrus. 

Me three. Only the Brave is in my summer rotation also.
It was in the 40's today, so I broke out Musc Ravageur........Beastly!
Almost forgot how strong this juice is, only one blast to the back of the neck had me going , and still going :lol:

Me three. Only the Brave is in my summer rotation also.
It was in the 40's today, so I broke out Musc Ravageur........Beastly!
Almost forgot how strong this juice is, only one blast to the back of the neck had me going , and still going :lol:

damn 40's? where you located?

it rained like a mofo out here in the Philly area but it was still humid

Victoria's Secret "Very Sexy" for him is pretty good as well. Heard good things about it, I think from @StillIn729  , so I decided to pop in the store today to try it out. Sprayed the tester on my wrist and I must say I'm really liking it. 

Was pretty cold today in KY I went with an amber based frag.

Everything arrived, working to get everything out by 3 p.m. tomorrow. . Should arrive mon/tues for everyone.

On another note, quite possibly my favorite fragrance EVER at the moment. Leather, rum, suede, incense.. nothing else compares.

View media item 974485

Victoria's Secret "Very Sexy" for him is pretty good as well. Heard good things about it, I think from @StillIn729
 , so I decided to pop in the store today to try it out. Sprayed the tester on my wrist and I must say I'm really liking it. 

yeah I used to wear it when I was younger a lot; good stuff for the price point

Was pretty cold today in KY I went with an amber based frag.

Everything arrived, working to get everything out by 3 p.m. tomorrow. . Should arrive mon/tues for everyone.

On another note, quite possibly my favorite fragrance EVER at the moment. Leather, rum, suede, incense.. nothing else compares.

View media item 974485

is that your hand? looks like you go punch through someone's heart

Perry ellis 360 black is a good night time cheapie

my high school girlfriend used to rock 360 women; I was at the mall last month and smelled it and it bothered the hell outta me why I knew it then it hit me

keep in mind I am old compared to some of y'all :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom