Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Just received my Sel Marin from @Baise, and its a weird one. The clove/anise note is killing it for me :smh:. Pretty bummed! I'm down to trade it if anyone's interested.

Are you sure you're talking about Sel Marin? I'm not sure there is a clove/anise note in there....

I didn't think so either, as its not in the notes, but I googled 'Sel Marin cloves anise' and had hits from fragrantica and basenotes. I'm generally pretty open to new scents but this one is really challenging.

The Sephora opening in our local JCP will be utilized. Got a homie in there ...

I think this is my next one.
both of the other 2 YSL offerings smell better. this is the weakest of the trio. in fact i recommend buying the other 2, wearing silver top for day and black top for night. youll be irresistable.

just got back from a cruise and found a new favorite though, givenchy for gentlemen only? females went crazy for it, even standing next to their man
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Baise, got my splits in today. Thanks for the La Lique White.

LOVE TdH. I figured even if you were exaggerating a little, it would still be really good.. and damn, you weren't lying. It's been a beast on my skin so far, too. Wore it at work, showered, still getting strong whiffs of it. I think what I like the best is it's really versatile.. I could wear this in a lot of different scenarios.

Baise, got my splits in today. Thanks for the La Lique White.

LOVE TdH. I figured even if you were exaggerating a little, it would still be really good.. and damn, you weren't lying. It's been a beast on my skin so far, too. Wore it at work, showered, still getting strong whiffs of it. I think what I like the best is it's really versatile.. I could wear this in a lot of different scenarios.

Been looking for TdH on sale for years. Bought it on ebay about a year ago and got a counterfeit :smh: Still searching.

Anyone able to compare the EDT vs parfum?

edit: What's this Eau Tres Fraiche i just saw :nerd:

Last edited:
Ok so I wore Zucchero yesterday and I must say this is a great fragrance! Right away you get that cotton candy vibe going on. Its sweet but not too sweet were its annoying or overbearing on my skin. Its also very potent! I tested it out with one spray during the day on the top of my hand and it just engulfed my entire body :lol:

The smell is intoxicating... It instantly made me feel like I was out and about at a county fair or carnival. Its very uplifting and just made me feel happy for no damb reason :lol:

Anyways the cotton candy vibe never really goes away...it just settles down a bit and becomes more of a vanilla and berry mix. Just a natural feel good smell. Before going in to work I decided to put on one more spray on my neck...no more then 10mins in, one of my female co-workers ask me if that was my cologne. Told me that I smelled delicious and could smell me every time I walked by. Got a couple more compliments throughout the night from other co-workers as well. It seemed like people were just gravitating towards me and being more friendly than usual. Its very inviting and warm

I'm not usually a fan of sweet colognes because they are usually overpowering and just give me a headache after a while, but this was different. Had no problem wearing this at all. I could definitely see this in my rotation. I would recommend this for any type of night out. You could probably pull this off during the day in any season except maybe summertime. If you're looking for something different and sweet than I would suggest you try this. Its not a complex scent, sweet and simple with great natural ingredients. Got about 12-14hrs out if this and could still faintly smell it in me after showering. This is definitely a must try for sure. One of my favorites so far :pimp:

I'm giving this a 9/10

Sounds like something I want to try. Point me in the direction to cop.

@baise, I received the Zvcchero and Sel Marin yesterday. Thanks for the freebie. Appreciate that very much. I'll post my impressions in a couple of days. I sprayed the Zvcchero immediately on my wrist and have to say that I agree with @cubanref on this one. It's absolutely a winner. Love it.

@baise, I received the Zvcchero and Sel Marin yesterday. Thanks for the freebie. Appreciate that very much. I'll post my impressions in a couple of days. I sprayed the Zvcchero immediately on my wrist and have to say that I agree with @cubanref on this one. It's absolutely a winner. Love it.
Thats 1 I want to try as well.

I got 20ml of Zvcchero. I did one test spray on the wrist. If anyone is interested. I got 10-12 hours of  longevity.  The cologne smelled to sweet for my taste. 

both of the other 2 YSL offerings smell better. this is the weakest of the trio. in fact i recommend buying the other 2, wearing silver top for day and black top for night. youll be irresistable.

just got back from a cruise and found a new favorite though, givenchy for gentlemen only? females went crazy for it, even standing next to their man
laugh.gif
I actually like Libre the most, but La Nuit definitely has the higher approval rating.

Just received my Sel Marin from @Baise, and its a weird one. The clove/anise note is killing it for me :smh:. Pretty bummed! I'm down to trade it if anyone's interested.

I didn't like it either; reminds me of the sea breeze at an oyster bar :x

just got a job recently. and i dont have a paypal account, ima have to get one to get in on these splits lol

i ordered a sample of HTTP from bondno9

i got free samples of bondno9 perfume and hudson yards. hudson yards is for women only tho. it smells EXACTLY like a flower garden.

i hate the scent of flowers by the way lol

i love HTTP. it made me wanna eat myself

i went to Stony Point Mall in richmond va  over the weekend. and i went to Saks. i usually dont like goin into places like that cuz they look all uppity in there and i look like a broke Jeezy lol. old lady at the counter. i seen the Creed stuff and they had some bond too, didnt expect them to have bond for some reason

i tried aventus......def similar to http. but it was OD smokey on the card that i sprayed. dont see how people could wear that in the summer but it was only a spray on the card not the skin. so i wont judge it

sprayed Virgin Island Water..........definitely coconutty i tossed both cards in my pocket and it overpowerd the aventus card dont see how people say VIW is a skin scent

all i have so far is Amen, Joop, Thallium, Chanel Allure Sport Homme

i only rock the Chanel tho

also tried Leu de Issey. its horrible smells like urine sprayed over flowers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom