Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

What sort of deodorant do you guys use? I've been using Givenchy Play but I'm looking for something new.
If I'm wearing a cologne I just use an odorless Dove deodorant but lately I've just been sticking to deodorants.

Mitchum Smart Solid Unscented is my go to

lol, my deodorants are mad over powering.. Prolly need to switch it up to non-scented soon. Or go natural, lol I can go 3 days without the slightest perspiration  under my pits.

SPLIT UPDATE: Musc Ravageur is stateside now (from France), it usually goes that its handed over to USPS from DHL and delivered as anything else is. I will get all decants out next week.

on another note, MR was shipped 10 days after another 3 bottles I ordered from Germany, and they haven't arrived. 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Have you smelt the intense version? And if so what are your opinions on it? I like the original better but the intense would be a nice projection monster for the winter time I feel.

Amber Intense is one of my favorites, never tried the original it's soapy/sweet/dirty. It's a fall/winter time scent, probably more suited for night time but I wear it during the day.

Been mia from here for a second.. anybody smell that jay z cologne yet, and what did you think ?

Last edited:
Received 2 compliments today at work from Bois D'argent. One coworker said it was doing something to her lol. Funny thing was this was like 6 hours and I couldn't even smell it anymore. Guess my nose just got used to it.

Trying to cut it down to 15 full bottles including the four I have coming in. Impossible. This hobby sucks.
any chance you can let us know what all of them are. it's super dark on my phone for some reason
Nasomato- Black Afgano, Duro, Pardon

Tom Ford Plum Japonais, NoirdeNoir

Gold cap decant- Creed Millesime Imperial

By Kilian- Straight to Heaven 50ml, Back to Black 50ml, BacktoBlack travel atomizer

Creed- Aventus x2, Original Santal.. Amouage- Lyric Man, Reflection Man.. Jovoy- Les Jeux sont Faits

LaLique White, Bleu de Chanel, Midnight in Paris, TdH

Gucci pour Homme I, Gucci Envy, DHI vintage, DHI reform, DH vintage,

YSL l'homme, la nuit de l'homme, 24 Plat.

excluding all decants 10ml and smaller. Which by themselves are more than enough.

was more than willing to decant from personal bottles on here, but most aren't trying to pay the premium for niche outside of Bondno9 and Creed.

Nasomato- Black Afgano, Duro, Pardon
Tom Ford Plum Japonais, NoirdeNoir
Gold cap decant- Creed Millesime Imperial
By Kilian- Straight to Heaven 50ml, Back to Black 50ml, BacktoBlack travel atomizer
Creed- Aventus x2, Original Santal.. Amouage- Lyric Man, Reflection Man.. Jovoy- Les Jeux sont Faits
LaLique White, Bleu de Chanel, Midnight in Paris, TdH
Gucci pour Homme I, Gucci Envy, DHI vintage, DHI reform, DH vintage,
YSL l'homme, la nuit de l'homme, 24 Plat.

excluding all decants 10ml and smaller. Which by themselves are more than enough.

was more than willing to decant from personal bottles on here, but most aren't trying to pay the premium for niche outside of Bondno9 and Creed.
how's the plum japonais?
and you're right about the bond and creed. I'm probably gonna send the pure leather back, grab a few creeds and bonds I haven't split yet and then be done with it once my supplies are gone. It gets boring when there's no variety

Last edited:
NSJ, you work at Target right?

I work here during breaks from school. I wore literally have a spray if Aventus. Not even a half, like a squirt.

Bruh, this thing is a MONSTER with all the milfs. One lady literally came up to me and said "thank you".....

NSJ, you work at Target right?

I work here during breaks from school. I wore literally have a spray if Aventus. Not even a half, like a squirt.

Bruh, this thing is a MONSTER with all the milfs. One lady literally came up to me and said "thank you".....
lol yeah I do
I work at 5 on thanksgiving, doing crowd control :lol: aka standing there doing absolutely nothing

lol yeah I do
I work at 5 on thanksgiving, doing crowd control :lol: aka standing there doing absolutely nothing

The best is always watching the mad rush once the doors open and yelling at people where to go :lol:. Black Friday shifts always go quick. Plus Target feeds you well. I'm talking FEASTS

The best is always watching the mad rush once the doors open and yelling at people where to go :lol:. Black Friday shifts always go quick. Plus Target feeds you well. I'm talking FEASTS
yeah I've worked the past 3 black fridays and they're surprisingly extremely organized at my store.
I can't wait for all the food :lol: I hate working there at times, but man do they feed us a lot

Back
Top Bottom