Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Any way I can sample Dior Homme Intense?

It's not at Neiman or Saks in ATL.

Last edited:
eek.gif

No need for mom dukes to cook yambs for Thanksgiving, they will flock to the crib.

Last edited:
anybody have links to those fragrance groups on facebook?
gonna reactive my account and try to get rid of the rest of the TV on there

Anyone buy colognes from Amazon themselves. I plan on buying a couple of Cool Water Eau De Toilette as gifts and wondering if they are good to go. Couple of reviews have me a little shook but then again most Amazon reviews are crap. Thoughts???

Anyone buy colognes from Amazon themselves. I plan on buying a couple of Cool Water Eau De Toilette as gifts and wondering if they are good to go. Couple of reviews have me a little shook but then again most Amazon reviews are crap. Thoughts???
Amazon is legit if you buy directly from them and not someone selling on Amazon. In my experience, fragrancenet is always cheaper though

Amazon is legit if you buy directly from them and not someone selling on Amazon. In my experience, fragrancenet is always cheaper though

Thanks, I need to get some other things from them. I will be buying through Amazon themselves not any third-party sellers.

ebates has double cash back on a lot of places right now
fragrancenet is 12%
Welp, I'll be buying some stuff today

smelt clinique happy for the first time yesterday :wow:

its a very refreshing, clean scent. best way to describe it.

Back
Top Bottom