Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Received my new haarlem today..Good looks @needsomejays..A pure havane/pure malt split would be clutch for the winter

anybody ever smell amen pure leather??
was surprised to see it on fragrancenet, was only like$53 before any discounts

Last edited:
Updating front page is a good idea.

I got a lot of frags coming in the next week or so. Swapped Black afgano for TdH parfum and Gucci Envy.. Got Carner Barcelona Tardes and Diptyque Volutes edp coming in from Europe along with 15 niche samples. My nose will hate me.
I've been looking to try Black Afgano, can't find it anywhere. Heard a lot of praise.

I've been looking to try Black Afgano, can't find it anywhere. Heard a lot of praise.
I smelled it firsthand on my skin about a year ago. It is def a very different kind of scent. I can't remember who, but he said it was his frag of the day for Halloween, which I thought was a perfect way to describe it. It's longevity is beastly though..easily 24+ hours on my skin, and that was 1 spray because I was so scared of it.

Bruhs, i got these two colognes as gifts years ago. Been in my closet and might give them a run. Any input?

giorgio-armani-attitude-pour-homme-edt.jpg

73981-100.jpg

Hey NSJ got paid today so I am going to PayPal you for the Tabacco Vanille and 10 ML of Pure Malt when I get home (should be around 9pm EST)

Was I on the 2nd shipment of New Haarlem? Haven't seen anything at the PO Box

Update:
-Pure malt is all gone
-All new haarlem from the second split will be shipped tomorrow
Tobacco vanille will officially be ordered tomorrow

The fragrance "GOLD JAY Z" will debut at Barney's New York on November 20th as part of his collaboration with the store, featuring three different sized bottles ranging from $39 to $70. The cologne will hit additional shelves at 2,000 department stores on Black Friday, November 29th.

"Gold" boasts a heady mix of yellow ginger, white cardamom and grapefruit with a hint of blueberry, pink pepper and other expensive-sounding ingredients

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom