Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I'm still waiting for a really cold day to try it out again, not sure why but for so many fragrances I like them wayyyy better the second time around

I've given it a few tries and never loved it but it's slowly growing still don't think ill ever wear it that much tho

Wore TV today.. Eh. It is a beast tho.

Wore noirdenoir and oud wood yesterday did too many sprays and some chicks on the bus was trying to snap on me under they breath lol. Oh whales.

Got my new pick up yesterday ( La Nuit De L'Homme) from Fragrancenet and wore it today. Sprayed it at 4:00am and it's still going strong. Probably the longest lasting cologne I've worn since my Polo Blue.

It smells soooo damn good man! Oh and Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme I hope you aint forgot about me bruh! Got any other everyday/fall scents I can sample?

Just bought this from Sephora. Shoutout to dasolesavant dasolesavant

View media item 635317
Can't wait, I've been looking for a nice winter scent outside of Bleu de Chanel. It was a blind purchase, but after reading some reviews online, I'm pretty confident that I'll like it.

Last edited:
I think I'm being seduced by the name.

Like....that **** should smell GOOD!
this is the only place where I've seen people dislike it, so take it for what it's worth
If you watch any reviews on YouTube or wherever almost everyone says it's a masterpiece

I like TV. I don't think its a masterpiece or in love with it like I see on other boards and youtube. I think it's a nice safe daytime Winter scent. Nothing more, nothing less.

I like TV. I don't think its a masterpiece or in love with it like I see on other boards and youtube. I think it's a nice safe daytime Winter scent. Nothing more, nothing less.
That's one of it's biggest flaws, it's not versatile at all

To me a masterpiece has to be original

TV is good but it's nothing groundbreaking and it's def not versatile at all

Last edited:
wore spice bomb today. works so well with my chemistry.

wore joop! yesterday. the purple one. had for a couple years. smells much better now than it did when I first bought it.

Any good cheap everyday winter scents? Got a $30 GC to amazon that I have no use for other than a winter Cologne

Any good cheap everyday winter scents? Got a $30 GC to amazon that I have no use for other than a winter Cologne

Amazon product ASIN B00AC2MCWU
My girl got me this when she was working at Macy's. It's definitely is more geared towards Spring, but I think it's a nice winter scent as well.

If not this, than another scent from that line. Out of all my colognes, the Guess one is probably the second or third in terms of compliments/attention. :lol:

Go for rochas man.
Good bang for your buck. The only problem is longevity issues.
It's an affordable new haarlem.

Thanks for the replies guys.

I'll have to look into the notes on all of these when I get home tonight. I'm a big fan if spicy, tobacco scents for the winter.

Aventus, Tusan Leather, Tobacco Vanille, La Nuit, GIT, Straight to Heaven, B2B Killean, Charles Street are all in my line up for this winter. 

Back
Top Bottom