Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Tried them both. These are easily two of my favourite high enders.
I have TV, GIT, Frederick Malle Musc Ravageur,
I really dig the Santal and the New Haarlem. :smokin

has Terre d'Hermes been mentioned in here yet? what yall think of it?

personally i dont like it

It's a unique scent. I can see how one might not go for it.

Definitely going to sample MR first. Thank you sir!

Last edited:
My Polo Black is about to run out and I'm thinking about switching my scent up to Chanel Platinum. I love my Polo Black but I've been wearing that ish since I was a sophomore in HS :lol:

Can anyone on here drop some knowledge on the Chanel?

My Polo Black is about to run out and I'm thinking about switching my scent up to Chanel Platinum. I love my Polo Black but I've been wearing that ish since I was a sophomore in HS :lol:

Can anyone on here drop some knowledge on the Chanel?

Pretty generic to me; very soapy I'd go Allure

You better try Musc Ravageur before you buy it; def not for everyone

A more toned down cheaper alternative is Lolita Lempicka

said it before and i'll say it again
fragrancenet has awesome deals but horrendous shipping
placed an order on thursday and it still hasn't shipped yet

NTers please, please give me some good websites to buy athentic cologne from. I got f'ed over by eBay and that's the first and last time I ever buy cologne off there. :smh:

One of the answers is above you. Fragrancenet.com. I don't think that order not shipping as of today is THAT bad.

Beauty Encounter shipping is my least favorite.

They ship UPS. Then UPS takes it to a post office. Then USPS delivers it. But the package just sits in your city for DAYS transitioning from UPS to USPS.

Both are legit sellers though and you can find codes for both pretty easily. Perfumania is another.

just got a new bottle of michael kors yesterday, finally. needed a new one for a while. love this juice. a real classy feel. you guys should look into it. super cheap for an oz on fragrancenet

just got a new bottle of michael kors yesterday, finally. needed a new one for a while. love this juice. a real classy feel. you guys should look into it. super cheap for an oz on fragrancenet

Def a nice scent I've smelled it before; very Fallish

TV is growing on me a bit; copped a small bottle on the low Saturday as a hook up I couldn't pass up

TV is growing on me a bit; copped a small bottle on the low Saturday as a hook up I couldn't pass up
I'm still waiting for a really cold day to try it out again, not sure why but for so many fragrances I like them wayyyy better the second time around

Back
Top Bottom