Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

What are y'all expectations? Any of you ever try Usher by Usher? I got an unopened bottle lying around somewhere. :lol:

I knew about the Jay-Z frag; it will just be a Creed rip off like Usher and Diddy tried to do

I don't get why celebs put their name on something they would clearly never wear

I think the jordan cologne was the only celeb frag i ever wore.. i always wanted to try diddys colognes, but never got around to it

I think the jordan cologne was the only celeb frag i ever wore.. i always wanted to try diddys colognes, but never got around to it

Sean John I Am King is one my fav sleepers and Estee Lauder tried to create something new and unique which failed because it had Diddy's name attached; but now celebs just rip off expensive colognes which they actually wear

Diddy's Unforgiven was a rip off of Creed GIT and it was so successful they though they could create a new line of Diddy cologne and succeed which was a failure

When MJ's colognes came out it was a different era and he actually wore them which shouldn't be surprising considering his style :lol:

Last edited:

When MJ's colognes came out it was a different era and he actually wore them which shouldn't be surprising considering his style
laugh.gif
I hear you 
laugh.gif
 i thought i was the man when i wore it cause i thought he wore it too.. these are the 2 i had

When MJ's colognes came out it was a different era and he actually wore them which shouldn't be surprising considering his style
laugh.gif
I hear you 
laugh.gif
 i thought i was the man when i wore it cause i thought he wore it too.. these are the 2 i had
I was rocking this in the 6th grade until someone busted in my school locker and stole it. It didn't matter what it smelled like, swag levels were multiplied by 100. 
laugh.gif

I smelled it firsthand on my skin about a year ago. It is def a very different kind of scent. I can't remember who, but he said it was his frag of the day for Halloween, which I thought was a perfect way to describe it. It's longevity is beastly though..easily 24+ hours on my skin, and that was 1 spray because I was so scared of it.
How did you like it? What did it smell like to you?
I have heard different descriptions from others. I know Machus sells it however, they don't have the Black Afgano now.

How did you like it? What did it smell like to you?
I have heard different descriptions from others. I know Machus sells it however, they don't have the Black Afgano now.
did  like it, but its def a smell I don't think many casuals would be a fan of. It's def not a smell for everyday..the note I remember most was the hemp note. If you decide to blind buy..I'd recommend buying the smallest amount available. 2 Sprays and you're done. Maybe 1.5 forreal..

I don't want to be a skeptic but at that price point I'm guessing it will be pretty synthetic.

I don't want to be a skeptic but at that price point I'm guessing it will be pretty synthetic.
the prices are normal ranging from $39 travel size - $70 3.4oz . Also Sephora will have this, I seen the shipment for the 1.7oz, i'm sure they will have other sizes as well

Last edited:
Well fellas, I'm on the market for a new fall scent. I'm not trying to break the bank, so anything around $70 or so will be appreciated. I plan on stopping by Sephora later and checking out their selection. Any fragrances I should be on the lookout for before I head out?

Last edited:
Well fellas, I'm on the market for a new fall scent. I'm not trying to break the bank, so anything around $70 or so will be appreciated. I plan on stopping by Sephora later and checking out their selection. Any fragrances I should be on the lookout for before I head out?
you should fill out our new recommendation form in the first post :smile:

does anybody recommend or know of this ... im curious...

View media item 638637
Description:

"Take yourself out of the bleakness of your Fall and Winter blahs with a subtle hint of Summer every time you wear Odin Roam ($135). The newest scent from the New York brand is unisex — just like the rest of their catalog — but it won't leave people wondering if you walked through the wrong section of the department store. It has masculine top notes of saffron and pepper, followed with middle notes of ginger flower and coffee blossom. At its base are coconut milk, ebony wood, and incense, giving it a complex scent that's as delightful as it is interesting."

Update:
Tobacco vanille will officially be ordered tomorrow

:smokin

I always see the Odin fragrances getting shine in GQ but I've never tried any of them.

"See this the type of **** ****** don't try at home. I come funkin up the spot like Micheal Jordan's cologne."
-Tash, Tha Alkaholiks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom