Some AM2010s (all black) for 90
Powder Blue 9s for 60 - I only saw a size 12
Zinc Flightposite 2s (on sale table) for 69.99
Black/Blue Flightposite 2s for 69.99
White/Black & Black/Grey/Red Uptempo97s for 99.99
Federation Uptempo97s for 79.99

Shoe City Doesnt Ship

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Folsom has a ton of Trainer SC on the backwall and on display... like 5 different colorways FSR from $37-$51. Also they had some Air Trainer 1 on the backwall in black/neon for 37.
Now r they the 2010 version or retro???

Folsom has a ton of Trainer SC on the backwall and on display... like 5 different colorways FSR from $37-$51. Also they had some Air Trainer 1 on the backwall in black/neon for 37.

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

I've got a feeling he's talking about a '10 version b/c I've seen those as well.

I've got a feeling he's talking about a '10 version b/c I've seen those as well.

NDC reduced price on a lot of stuff, jordans, am09 etc... worth checking out in the clearance section.

NDC reduced price on a lot of stuff, jordans, am09 etc... worth checking out in the clearance section.

The new Citadel Factory Store looks awesome. Much bigger than the average Nike Factory store.

The new Citadel Factory Store looks awesome. Much bigger than the average Nike Factory store.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Citidel Outlet update
nerd.gif
 info plz on location or number.

Do they take phone orders.

Originally Posted by BruckOut

GZA73 wrote:

Citidel Outlet update
nerd.gif

Seriously? I found it in 0.23 seconds on Google. Call them and ask them. This thread isn't a service.

A big thanks to everyone making updates.

Originally Posted by BruckOut

GZA73 wrote:

Citidel Outlet update
nerd.gif

Seriously? I found it in 0.23 seconds on Google. Call them and ask them. This thread isn't a service.

A big thanks to everyone making updates.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Yes you are correct. my bad for the lack of clarity. 
BruckOut wrote:
GZA73 wrote:
Citidel Outlet update

nerd.gif

Is your google broken? Are you $%+!!#! kidding me?

Yes you are correct. my bad for the lack of clarity. 
BruckOut wrote:
GZA73 wrote:
Citidel Outlet update

nerd.gif

Is your google broken? Are you $%+!!#! kidding me?

NBA STORE .COM HAS 25 PERCENT OFF ALL CLEARANCE ITEMS JUST SCOOPED UP A ALL STAR 2010 KOBE SWING MANN RETAIL 99 sale pr 74.96 -25 percent FROM THE LAKER PAGE IN THE CLEARANCE SIDE

FOR 52.99 MOST TEAMS HAVE CLERANCE ITEMS ALSSO SAW A GASOL SWING MAN IN BOTH COLORS

NBA STORE .COM HAS 25 PERCENT OFF ALL CLEARANCE ITEMS JUST SCOOPED UP A ALL STAR 2010 KOBE SWING MANN RETAIL 99 sale pr 74.96 -25 percent FROM THE LAKER PAGE IN THE CLEARANCE SIDE

FOR 52.99 MOST TEAMS HAVE CLERANCE ITEMS ALSSO SAW A GASOL SWING MAN IN BOTH COLORS

If you remember any colors in those Trainers, let me know my good sir. i think i have'em all but I'm trying to do a few doubles if the prices are right 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

If you remember any colors in those Trainers, let me know my good sir. i think i have'em all but I'm trying to do a few doubles if the prices are right 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
a bunch of TB-esque colors.... White/black/white White/red/White etc there was a ton of em my bad for not taking note of the specifics 

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
a bunch of TB-esque colors.... White/black/white White/red/White etc there was a ton of em my bad for not taking note of the specifics 

Originally Posted by GZA73

Citidel Outlet update

went there earlier as well, besides these there were a few stuff that caught my eye, no camera phone so no pics but they also had red hd lows for 49.99, CP3.III in 2 CW's both 69.99 and they also had welcome home 2010 for 119.99 and welcome home alpha 1 for 89.99, nothing really that cheap but i was impressed with the size of the store, 2 floors and very nice considering its in Citadel!!! i do hope they get some good deals later on

Back
Top Bottom