Official NOVEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

For the Del Sol Kobe Vs an outlet in South Carolina has them. I did a stock locate, so I dont know if its an FSR or what, but I got myself a size 12 for $59.99. I'm not sure the name of the outlet but here's the number 864-487-7820

For the Del Sol Kobe Vs an outlet in South Carolina has them. I did a stock locate, so I dont know if its an FSR or what, but I got myself a size 12 for $59.99. I'm not sure the name of the outlet but here's the number 864-487-7820

Nordstrom Rack Legacy Village
25149 Cedar Road
Lyndhurst [Cleveland], OH 44124
216-472-2244

Air Jordan 2010 Playground (black/red): $64.99 - various sizes
Air Jordan 2010 Playground "For Love Of The Game" - $64.99 - size 8
AJF6 (white/red) - $64.99 - size 8 & 9
Nike Air Force 1 Charles Barkey (brown) - $64.99 - size 14
Nike Air Griffey Max II (white) - $59.99 - size 14

Air Jordan I Alpha Outdoor (various) - ??? - various

Nothing else really besides various GR Dunks.

Nordstrom Rack Legacy Village
25149 Cedar Road
Lyndhurst [Cleveland], OH 44124
216-472-2244

Air Jordan 2010 Playground (black/red): $64.99 - various sizes
Air Jordan 2010 Playground "For Love Of The Game" - $64.99 - size 8
AJF6 (white/red) - $64.99 - size 8 & 9
Nike Air Force 1 Charles Barkey (brown) - $64.99 - size 14
Nike Air Griffey Max II (white) - $59.99 - size 14

Air Jordan I Alpha Outdoor (various) - ??? - various

Nothing else really besides various GR Dunks.

Keep your eyes peeled for postcards in your mailbox and local outlets. 12/2-12/5 Friends and Family 30% off at Nike Factory Store and Nike Clearance Stores

Stores should be receiving these any day now, not sure when they're starting to hand em out

Keep your eyes peeled for postcards in your mailbox and local outlets. 12/2-12/5 Friends and Family 30% off at Nike Factory Store and Nike Clearance Stores

Stores should be receiving these any day now, not sure when they're starting to hand em out

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by I M LEGEND

Originally Posted by VDFOSHO

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

DMP 1 pack limited sizes. Had like 20 sets. Johnson creek. $99. Looked like the soles on 1 pair were yellowed like the KO's but not the other. Still a good deal.
just called on the DMP 1's and got a size 9. $99.99 + tax and $8.25 for shipping... not bad at all Also said there was size 10, 10.5, 11 & 11.5
b grades ?
nerd.gif
yeah b grades
just scooped the 10. no 10.5 left

Received my order size 9.5 pack today. Mid-soles of  left side of both shoes are a little yellowed like said. They were actual displays form footlocker I believe since the "FTL" label is still on the box. No "B" on the tags.

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by I M LEGEND

Originally Posted by VDFOSHO

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

DMP 1 pack limited sizes. Had like 20 sets. Johnson creek. $99. Looked like the soles on 1 pair were yellowed like the KO's but not the other. Still a good deal.
just called on the DMP 1's and got a size 9. $99.99 + tax and $8.25 for shipping... not bad at all Also said there was size 10, 10.5, 11 & 11.5
b grades ?
nerd.gif
yeah b grades
just scooped the 10. no 10.5 left

Received my order size 9.5 pack today. Mid-soles of  left side of both shoes are a little yellowed like said. They were actual displays form footlocker I believe since the "FTL" label is still on the box. No "B" on the tags.

for my people in the DMV..shoe city in PG mall has infrared air max 90 for 49.97 dont know how many sizes they got left but i got mine in a size 10

for my people in the DMV..shoe city in PG mall has infrared air max 90 for 49.97 dont know how many sizes they got left but i got mine in a size 10

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

Just to remind people dont go crazy on black friday, wait for the friends and family. Black friday is only 20% off while F&F is 30%

Just to remind people dont go crazy on black friday, wait for the friends and family. Black friday is only 20% off while F&F is 30%

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Try telling that to all the mom's and dad's who don't know this, haha.

By the way, if anyone can hook me up with a card for the F&F, that would be cool.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Try telling that to all the mom's and dad's who don't know this, haha.

By the way, if anyone can hook me up with a card for the F&F, that would be cool.

Niketown Las Vegas had white/red and white/blue Jordan 11 Comfort Max for $65 last weekend. I dont know the size run

Back
Top Bottom