Official NOVEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

Jordan Alpha 1 "Tinker Hatfield" edition - 29.99 + additional 20% off @ Tannersville, PA.

They also had a few of the black/red/white colorways also for the same price.

Jordan Alpha 1 "Tinker Hatfield" edition - 29.99 + additional 20% off @ Tannersville, PA.

They also had a few of the black/red/white colorways also for the same price.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by garylok11

"Nike Air Jordan 2010 black/Ice Blue" - Which one?
same here, "ice blue" doesnt come up with anything on google
I edited the original post with the pics..they are actually called the "blackouts" but the bottoms are clear blue tint similar to the space jams and cool greys

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by garylok11

"Nike Air Jordan 2010 black/Ice Blue" - Which one?
same here, "ice blue" doesnt come up with anything on google
I edited the original post with the pics..they are actually called the "blackouts" but the bottoms are clear blue tint similar to the space jams and cool greys

trinton outlet people were complete jerks for anyone who hasnt found out yet, called a lil while ago, everyone i talked to had attitude..

trinton outlet people were complete jerks for anyone who hasnt found out yet, called a lil while ago, everyone i talked to had attitude..

Nike clearance store- Centralia, Wa
White/Eggplant Penny 3's- $59.99 or $79.99(?).....Can't remember
All Black Penny 2's $47.99
AJ 2010 Blk/Charcoal $44.99 (Don't know why)
Eggplant Pippen II's $69.99
Air Max Tempo Black/Red $57.99
Air Max Total Uptempo Black/Univ.Blue(sole) $59.99
Eggplant Hyperdunk $67.99
AJ6 Retro (Pistons) $47.99
A pair of Livestrong Sweet Classic $29.97

Hope this helps anyone looking for these....I tried to remember the prices the best I could, I bought other sneaks.

Nike clearance store- Centralia, Wa
White/Eggplant Penny 3's- $59.99 or $79.99(?).....Can't remember
All Black Penny 2's $47.99
AJ 2010 Blk/Charcoal $44.99 (Don't know why)
Eggplant Pippen II's $69.99
Air Max Tempo Black/Red $57.99
Air Max Total Uptempo Black/Univ.Blue(sole) $59.99
Eggplant Hyperdunk $67.99
AJ6 Retro (Pistons) $47.99
A pair of Livestrong Sweet Classic $29.97

Hope this helps anyone looking for these....I tried to remember the prices the best I could, I bought other sneaks.

Man, when did they stop doing phone orders?????

Must have just been this past week or something, because it worked last week!!!!!

Very frustrating.

Must have just been this past week or something, because it worked last week!!!!!

Very frustrating.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Very frustrating.

Honestly I think it might just be cause it's Saturday..for those trying phone orders I'd say try Monday and tell them you found them via NikeFind..I know stores can refuse phone orders until the shipment is unloaded or best 24 hours but they can't refuse phone orders on specific products...they can refuse to honor the price..but that's about it...

Very frustrating.

Honestly I think it might just be cause it's Saturday..for those trying phone orders I'd say try Monday and tell them you found them via NikeFind..I know stores can refuse phone orders until the shipment is unloaded or best 24 hours but they can't refuse phone orders on specific products...they can refuse to honor the price..but that's about it...

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

WhatisLove said:

Very frustrating.

correct me if im wrong but i dont think items from clearance stores can be found through the nikefind system?

WhatisLove said:

Very frustrating.

correct me if im wrong but i dont think items from clearance stores can be found through the nikefind system?

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Very frustrating.

manager said they stopped doing phone orders about a year ago.
i remember they had some stuff a while back that couldnt be ordered either.

Back
Top Bottom