OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July WDYWT!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I see you go that runners feelin when you hear the great goin nuts and start to feel illy and your Adrenalin starts pumpin and shishh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love that feeling in track
pimp.gif
Great run

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I see you go that runners feelin when you hear the great goin nuts and start to feel illy and your Adrenalin starts pumpin and shishh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love that feeling in track
pimp.gif
Great run

Thanks for all the LOVE, FAM!

Wes: MOST DEFINITELY! My left chest was pretty bruised up from all my KG chest-hittin ahahha

I was inspired by my cousin and homegirl who did one about 2 years ago. Although I've been running for about 3 years, I never thought I could accomplish such a feat.   I usually go on a consecutive 5 day stretch to log +100M each year, but I still felt inadequate to run 26.2. From those 100M+ stretches, all I had were memories of those accomplishments, and a self pat on back
grin.gif
. Sure there were runners on the course where I ran, but the competition level was pretty non-existant. The adreanaline was there only when I was tryin' to outrun/keep up with other runners going at similar paces, but it's DEFINITELY NOTHING compared to the Race Day adrenaline. After running my first REAL race, not only do I have the memories, but now I finally have the VALIDATION with the medal, pics, etc to prove my training, disipline and, of course, running. 

Other than the thought of running the mileage, the PRICE to run the SFM turned me away at first. When I registered, it was $145 total for the Full Marathon. As a sneaker fan/enthusiast, I thought to myself, "That could be some [insert shoe name/nickname here]" haha, BUT since I already have a considerably significant of sneakers compared to an average person, I thought I'd rather have something I'd truly CHERISH for my whole life than a new pair of sneakers.
happy.gif

Thanks for all the LOVE, FAM!

Wes: MOST DEFINITELY! My left chest was pretty bruised up from all my KG chest-hittin ahahha

I was inspired by my cousin and homegirl who did one about 2 years ago. Although I've been running for about 3 years, I never thought I could accomplish such a feat.   I usually go on a consecutive 5 day stretch to log +100M each year, but I still felt inadequate to run 26.2. From those 100M+ stretches, all I had were memories of those accomplishments, and a self pat on back
grin.gif
. Sure there were runners on the course where I ran, but the competition level was pretty non-existant. The adreanaline was there only when I was tryin' to outrun/keep up with other runners going at similar paces, but it's DEFINITELY NOTHING compared to the Race Day adrenaline. After running my first REAL race, not only do I have the memories, but now I finally have the VALIDATION with the medal, pics, etc to prove my training, disipline and, of course, running. 

Other than the thought of running the mileage, the PRICE to run the SFM turned me away at first. When I registered, it was $145 total for the Full Marathon. As a sneaker fan/enthusiast, I thought to myself, "That could be some [insert shoe name/nickname here]" haha, BUT since I already have a considerably significant of sneakers compared to an average person, I thought I'd rather have something I'd truly CHERISH for my whole life than a new pair of sneakers.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by theLwerd

proto no hate, but chick is not a good look, period.

just a jump off man... used to mess with her a few months ago... she still comes in the booth and twirks it... she's nice with it too.

she's stacked tho, great up top, got mass, and i like her eyes...

to each his own tho.
wink.gif
You save pics of your JO's?
smh.gif

They're JO's for a reason.

just a jump off man... used to mess with her a few months ago... she still comes in the booth and twirks it... she's nice with it too.

to each his own tho.
wink.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by late registration

to each his own tho.
wink.gif
smh.gif

nah yo, those are her pix from flickr.

just pointing out, if you're sayin' "she's not a good look, period" then i wanna see what your jump off's look like...

Originally Posted by late registration

to each his own tho.
wink.gif
smh.gif

nah yo, those are her pix from flickr.

just pointing out, if you're sayin' "she's not a good look, period" then i wanna see what your jump off's look like...

Ray congrats on the marathon time man, ive been low key following your updates on training and sharing them with my wife who is the runner of the family, not I. The SF run looks beautiful! Congrats on your first one!

Back
Top Bottom