OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July WDYWT!

Originally Posted by SOLED 0UT

'99 IV's to watch the guys play ball:
Lawton Rec. Use to play there all the time
tired.gif
, been a while.

At the beach, had a little too much sun and too much to drink for my dads b day..

Didnt have the spacejams on my son to go out, he had on white adidas but I did this for the pic

At the beach, had a little too much sun and too much to drink for my dads b day..

Didnt have the spacejams on my son to go out, he had on white adidas but I did this for the pic

Johnny.....nice fit man, can't go wrong with the "Shorty" tee, Bacon's lookin crisp too.

Cris.

Johnny.....nice fit man, can't go wrong with the "Shorty" tee, Bacon's lookin crisp too.

Cris.

dope fits.. i really thought someone would of worn the diamond turfs already.. i want to see a fit with it... but since its employye apprecation i might try to get em..

dope fits.. i really thought someone would of worn the diamond turfs already.. i want to see a fit with it... but since its employye apprecation i might try to get em..

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

man that strap killed it for me, i tried them on walked around in them and that strap flaps all the way to the ground and i refuse to strap it up like i'm about to run the 40

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

man that strap killed it for me, i tried them on walked around in them and that strap flaps all the way to the ground and i refuse to strap it up like i'm about to run the 40

Back
Top Bottom