OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July Pick up Post!

Yea it almost killed it for me too, but I just went for it. The uppers weren't too bad, and donors aren't too expensive. So, I'll have them up and running in no time...

Yea it almost killed it for me too, but I just went for it. The uppers weren't too bad, and donors aren't too expensive. So, I'll have them up and running in no time...

Got this last week, never got a chance to post
pimp.gif

I'm a slave to some brands, and Apple is one of them. Anyways, the Mrs did the old "I really don't want anything for our anniversary"- read between the lines. "you better get me something good instead of spending all your money on your dumb shoes!"

390248292.jpg

I'm a slave to some brands, and Apple is one of them. Anyways, the Mrs did the old "I really don't want anything for our anniversary"- read between the lines. "you better get me something good instead of spending all your money on your dumb shoes!"

390248292.jpg

Originally Posted by T21D

wait, wait, wait, your wife knows?!?!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

laugh.gif

..............My wife says the same thing, so i don't get her anything, then when time comes, she get's kind of upset, so I come with, "I got something for you, I'm just waiting for it to come in and it didn't make it in time......."
laugh.gif

Cris.

Originally Posted by neukicks

laugh.gif

..............My wife says the same thing, so i don't get her anything, then when time comes, she get's kind of upset, so I come with, "I got something for you, I'm just waiting for it to come in and it didn't make it in time......."
laugh.gif

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom