[:: Official NJ Nets @ LA Lakers 6:30pm PT ::]

frown.gif
i was so
eek.gif
when kobe missed that last free throw...but i mean, i agree with dude who saidhis time was kinda due to miss...as clutch as you are, when you go 15-15 from the stripe, ur eventually bound to miss one...no one is perfect, as much asconfidence as i had in kobe, when the stat line said 15-15 i was HELLA NERVOUS...and im never nervous with kobe at the line... its just human nature, we cantexpect even the greatest player to be perfect.

That being said...terrible loss, no excuses... props to the nets, they played a DECENT game, but we should of won.
mad.gif

no excuses however, we lost...gotta deal with it. Gotta stop this slump before we roll down the hill any further...

I don't either although I believe it is temporary.......although I don't know....
It is...he told Frank he wanted to finish the road trip coming off the bench since he still has some nagging injuries.

That's two terrible losses in the last 3. Exactly how a bad streak starts. Damn it.

No one to blame but ourselves, better get something going again pretty soon or we're going to be in trouble.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

[table][tr][td]STARTERS[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Lamar Odom, F[/td] [td]38[/td] [td]5-6[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]5-8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Vladimir Radmanovic, PF[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]0-10[/td] [td]0-7[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BENCH[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jordan Farmar, G[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]1-5[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Luke Walton, SF[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]1-5[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][/table]
Luke is killing our team, hes such a bench warmer. He flourishes in the beginning of the season and training camp, but once he hits that mental road path during the season, his play is doodoo

LO well im sick of saying he has to go.
sick.gif

Luke hasn't flourished since a year ago. He is trash now.
I don't like how Phil likes to let teams back in the game when he plays the bench forexaggerated minutes at times in the 4th. He can at least give the team a better chance to win if he doesn't do that.

Kobe Not Clutch!!! Sean Williams is a beast! Give him more time! Feed him in the post once in a while! Hope VC gets better real soon! Go Nets!

I think the Lakers need a trade before the deadline. we also needed one before the deadline last season, and the year before that
frown.gif

we are who we thought we were
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ CASH FLOW

Kobe sux....he aint clutch anymore. Lakers should get rid of him....

He was bound to miss, he took to long on his attempts...but miss FTs are mainly because of fatigue.
That's his problem right now, its his obsession with being DPOY. Doesn't he know better, he's not gonna get that award. It's really awin-lose situation for the Lakers when kobe exerts too much energy defending the opponents best player where he offend overplays the ball and...

A) Picks up a foul from 25+ ft
B) Allow opponent to dribble penetrate and get the Bigs in foul trouble.
C) Our players are already slow to close out on the perimeter, it really makes matters worst when they have to collapse leaving spot shooters and not rotating. Luke or Vlad closing out on shooters is a no no, cus if the opponent is smart, they put luke and vlad in the popcorn machine and drive, thus putting alot ofpressure on Bynum to recover.
sick.gif

Kobe might still be quick enough to play hard nose pressure defense, but the guys behind him aren't. It's not team USA

On offense
C) He has nothing left in the tank, no lift in his legs results in flat jumpshots.
D) Less energy to attack the rim, thus not going the line as much...other team commits less fouls.

One of the reason Bron's putting up monster numbers is that hes playing sag defense, good enough to congest the lanes at the same time prevents passingangles. MJ did the same in latter years. Conserving energy, and only playing pressure defense during critical stretches of the game. AI plays smart also, heplays the passing angles like Mookie. Bottom line kobester needs to stop being so extreme. We get the point he can do everything, but can u play smart andhelp the team get some W's?

Sean Williams is one of my new favs....behind VC of course...

he's a great addition to the team, but those who know the Kings and Nets, what are the differences between Sean and Justin Williams (no rape references)?

Back
Top Bottom