smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

damn

WTF was that, after two timeouts, that's the best Phil can draw up
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Dammit Bean you pulled a LeChoke tonight!!!

Fish or Sasha could not have been the second option? I would never have gone to a guy if he was 0-9.
sick.gif

Wow, what a game! Damn it! If only the Lakers didn't bury themselves on that 10 point deficit early on the 4th. Until the next game.

Thanks to dyyhard for the game link. People, try SopCast. That's what I used to watch the game. See dyyhard's game link post on the 3rd page.

What's up with RJ putting his arms around the interviewer? He's staring at him like he wants him too.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
As usual we blow a lead late...but a solid win.

Antoine Wright's D was great as usual. Kidd is a great defender as well but why Frank switched it up and put Kidd on Kobe I don't know...

We won't see under .500 again.....

We really need Marcus back...

i think the play was made for the dude inside the paint...was it bynum?? it's just he didn't get open enough for fish to throw him the pass so he threwit to radman instead
i think it was for bynum because him and fish were having a discussion after the buzzer near the laker bench

Talk about going back & forth at the end.... jeez.

Man, the Thanksgiving road trip finally ends up on the bright side.

What's up with RJ putting his arms around the interviewer? He's staring at him like he wants him too.

laugh.gif

Radmanovic should have been inbounding...
I'm not sure he could have hit the open man anyway...

we had a 20, smh
eyes.gif

That's what I'm saying...

Obviously the play was for Kobe but he couldn't get open when Wright was face guarding him.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but O-Dumb was taking the ball out....why didn't that fool call a TO?

Man I hate that idiot......trade him for cow manure (at least it knows it's role)
Get it done Mitch
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom