[:: Official NJ Nets @ LA Lakers 6:30pm PT ::]

^ it was Fisher who inbounded. Odom was fouled out.

The interviewer was a bit iffy too. "You and Kobe getting a little physical out there, I know you like that". Kidd looked sloppy out there tonight.

Phil needs to give up coaching after this year. I can't stand how many times during the game he just sits in his damn high chair staring, thinking aboutmushrooms and how to save the planet. We wouldn't have likely had to come back if not for him refusing to call timeout when the Nets were on a 10-0 orsomething like that run and his lineups tonight really left me scratching my head.
smh.gif
smh.gif
Kobe needs to stop taking so many jumpers, I didn't see him takeit to the hole but twice the entire game.

None of that flinging the ball in hopes of drawing a foul.
I am with you on that but you can't MAKE a player dribble. Maybe they shouldn't foul off the bat.

I still can't believe that kobe of all people missed that free throw. It shouldn't have been close but phil let them go on a 10-0 run without stoppingthem.

They let this game go. Hopefully they will be able to beat the sonics.

Lamar is never gonna work in this system he needs to go to a team where he can just freelance. It's dumbfounding how many offensive fouls he commits agame. Just boneheaded plays, I don't know who the Lakers could trade for him though, maybe Artest?

We needed a winning record on this west coast trip. Ahhh............ Hope we build off of this.

Hey, RJ was rooming with Luke in college and they share an apartment in Arizona and New York together so don't just be bashing RJ lol.

Nice for them to come home winning. Memphis and Philly next

percentage wise kobe was bound to miss since he was perfect from the line until the last one...
percentage wise Vlad was due being 0-9/10...

laugh.gif

boki stepped up this game...

Phil can't do that with this team(especally with the lineup that was on the floor), call the timeout if you see it getting out of hand...

I thought I would never say this.....

LAMAR MUST GO! They need to see if we can do anything to get the matrix deal sparked up or anything for that manner. 13 mil? He ain't worth it.

I thought I would never say this.....

LAMAR MUST GO! They need to see if we can do anything to get the matrix deal sparked up or anything for that manner. 13 mil? He ain't worth it.

yes, please more people jump on this bandwagon....he's too damn inconsistent...

btw VC was lighting up Ariza for that brief stint Ariza was covering him..

shrk1001 wrote:
The interviewer was a bit iffy too. "You and Kobe getting a little physical out there, I know you like that".

laugh.gif

but damn
smh.gif
just damn
smh.gif

DAMN.

EDIT: btw, Lamar needs to go yesterday. I don't care if he scores 30+ the next 3 games. it's time to sever ties with him. we gave it 3 years going on 4to see if it'll work and it hasn't. PLEASE MITCH KEEP YOUR FOOT ON THE PEDAL AND TRADE HIM BEFORE THE DEADLINE.

RJ asking him about his baby and stuff, and RJ looked disappointed when the interviewer told him yeah he's supposed to be having one this week?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
=SUSPECT

[table][tr][td]STARTERS[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Lamar Odom, F[/td] [td]38[/td] [td]5-6[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]5-8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Vladimir Radmanovic, PF[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]0-10[/td] [td]0-7[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BENCH[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jordan Farmar, G[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]1-5[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Luke Walton, SF[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]1-5[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][/table]
Luke is killing our team, hes such a bench warmer. He flourishes in the beginning of the season and training camp, but once he hits that mental road pathduring the season, his play is doodoo

LO well im sick of saying he has to go.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
@ Phil not calling a timeout when the Nets went on that 20-0 orsumthin run. This is not a championship caliber team full of vets Phil, this is not a team that can just "figure things out", he should of called aTO soon as the nets went up by 4, not by 11 effin points. Same Lakers, diff season. I wouldn't be surprise of we barely squeak into the playoffs comeApril.

damn rad was horrific tonight w/ ZILCH.

role players are inconsistent. they were tonight outside of dfish. this was a game where kobe had to make his shots throughout the game for us to win.

but hey, ups and downs of a young team.

I don't appreciate VC being a bench/support player.

RJ is not go to material. At all

That being said... great win
pimp.gif

Luke is killing our team, hes such a bench warmer. He flourishes in the beginning of the season
I think Luke is great as a starter on this team.
He helps the offense flow so fluidly.....Odom on the other hand has a tendency to drift out near the 3pt line and just stand there.
I think if you put Lamar on the bench then when he comes in with the second unit he'd be forced to be the number one option.

I think the starting lineup should be:

Fisher
Kobe
Luke
Vlad
Andrew

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I think if you put Lamar on the bench then when he comes in with the second unit he'd be forced to be the number one option.

I think the starting lineup should be:

Fisher
Kobe
Luke
Vlad
Andrew

that could work. we should try that out but I doubt Phil is even thinking it.

Either Vlad for Offense, or Ronny for rebounding...

And would only work if Andrew can stay out of foul trouble
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom