Official Niketalk Blackberry Messenger Group *Details Inside*

Originally Posted by Money Making A

I left the group cause it kept draining my batteries and there's like a 1-2 sec lag when I try to make a call or text...

Anyone else have this problem? I have a BB 9700

I used to have similar problems with my Bold 9000 and 9700.  Using bbm frequently and getting lags I mean.  Hasn't happened since I switched to the Torch.  But maybe b/c I have OS6 on this.  Never had the 9700 long enough to dl a OS6 leak.  Are you using OS6 on the 9700? Maybe you could try that?

I left the group cause it kept draining my batteries and there's like a 1-2 sec lag when I try to make a call or text...

I used to have similar problems with my Bold 9000 and 9700.  Using bbm frequently and getting lags I mean.  Hasn't happened since I switched to the Torch.  But maybe b/c I have OS6 on this.  Never had the 9700 long enough to dl a OS6 leak.  Are you using OS6 on the 9700? Maybe you could try that?

Originally Posted by J To Tha

Im using OS6 on my 9700 and it slows down mines as well

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

I got OS6 on my 9700 and my BBM doesn't lag at all ..

But then again ..

My BD[emoji]8482[/emoji] BBM Group >>>>>* 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

I got OS6 on my 9700 and my BBM doesn't lag at all ..

But then again ..

My BD[emoji]8482[/emoji] BBM Group >>>>>* 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom