Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Vegas south outlet has Big Apples for $99. No sz 14 though. If anyone know of size 14s below retail all help is appreciated!

Saw these for $75 about 6 weeks ago. Gambled and passed. Went back today, marked down to $50. Patience pays off.

They also have a 13 in case someone wants me to grab them and ship for retail+tax+ship. Not sure on other sizes, but I can check.
Could you do that for me? I'm paypal ready

I was able to get 2 pairs of Volts from Rehoboth.  Ordered first thing Wednesday morning (they open at 9am).  They came today.  Boxes look like they had never even been opened.  Factory laced, completely perfect.

Wtf man I called on Friday and they weren't having it... She told me to call back the next day. I'm gonna call again today.

A lot of these shoes Sneakersteal tweets about the stores have very small #'s and rarely even FSR's.

I need some more volts for indoor turf football this winter, I'll happily destroy a $40 pair on field.

I was able to get 2 pairs of Volts from Rehoboth.  Ordered first thing Wednesday morning (they open at 9am).  They came today.  Boxes look like they had never even been opened.  Factory laced, completely perfect.

I just called, they let me order 2.

Wore mine for the first time yesterday.  My God, these things are so nice.  I'm sad I'm getting in on these so late.  Need more pairs.

Missed a pair of camos on eBay for $110 shipped the other day. A local shop had red apples buy one get one for $10 but none in my size either. I need to find both for a decent price.

a few weeks ago grabbed cool grey for 54.97 at pleasant prairie outlet. dont know what they have left now.. hope that helps

Last edited:

Wore mine for the first time yesterday.  My God, these things are so nice.  I'm sad I'm getting in on these so late.  Need more pairs.
Luckily pretty much every single pair is avail well below retail still.  Knicks Tapes seem to be taking forever to go down.  They haven't been in many outlets.  I may have waited too long to load up on Crimsons.

Which outlet and how much?

are the volt colorway available anywhere online?

All of that information is literally posted on the previous page. c'mon guys... lol

Funny this thread is coming back to life now that people are realizing they can get pairs for $100 under retail. I bet when people get them they are gonna start posting how incredible they are and how much they love them, lol. I just don't see how it's possible to dislike this shoe if you get the correct size.

I wonder how much role if any the Tampa Bay zone defense has played in scrapping the ZR2. DR can't showcase his "Revis Island" talents in that defense setting. He's been virtually non existent in football news other than team drama or twitter drama.

Imagine if they drop the "Zoom Sherman" lol doesn't even sound right. Seahawks CW would be crack tho lol

All of that information is literally posted on the previous page. c'mon guys... lol

Funny this thread is coming back to life now that people are realizing they can get pairs for $100 under retail. I bet when people get them they are gonna start posting how incredible they are and how much they love them, lol. I just don't see how it's possible to dislike this shoe if you get the correct size.

I wonder how much role if any the Tampa Bay zone defense has played in scrapping the ZR2. DR can't showcase his "Revis Island" talents in that defense setting. He's been virtually non existent in football news other than team drama or twitter drama.

Imagine if they drop the "Zoom Sherman" lol doesn't even sound right. Seahawks CW would be crack tho lol

Joey forgive me if I missed it but I'm looking for what outlet has big apples and for how much?

^^^Fan of the sayings underneath the straps on these kicks. Especially like the Sweetness quote on the Bears PE. Very cool.

Can't quite remember what's on the strap of my black Oregon PEs. Some UO logo I imagine. Need to check that out after work.

Yeah I bet tons of people feel that way, I payed retail for doubles/triples of all CW's except knicks. I wish I got all my pairs for the price you guys are getting them for. This shoe is worth every penny of $130, and getting for $40-$50 is like crazy. We've been posting how comfortable and incredible this shoe is for like a year, I'm suprised a lot of people didn't purchase them off reading the this thread it was all praise. These are the most comfortable and durable trainer to release in years. fly knits are arguably more comfortable but they don't have a spec of the durability. You should def get the blackouts and apples, two of my favorites. I love the firs too because I'm a Jets fan.

what sizes did they have in the apples? I'd love a couple of pairs at that price.

Burlington Factory
(360) 757-4431
(555776-600)
$54.97

You gotta search sneakersteal.com for the CW you want and then look up the listings of the shoe by date if you wanna look a different CW up.

Honestly outlets don't always have a FSR. Sometimes you have to put in work and call a few outlets, or get the product code, call and outlet and stock locate a pair. Calling a few outlets tho is worth getting a pair for $100 off.

Champs stores had FSR's all over the country and they pulled them off shelves recently because I asked my boy in store how many pairs they had and he said tons, then a week later I went and they were off the wall. I think they go back to nike and go to outlets because now pairs are popping up all over at outlets.

Joey forgive me if I missed it but I'm looking for what outlet has big apples and for how much?

My bad I thought u meant Volts, we had just posted all the info on them, I was like "really dude" lol good luck tho. Try stock locating with the product code I posted.

Can't quite remember what's on the strap of my black Oregon PEs. Some UO logo I imagine. Need to check that out after work.

Says "WIN THE DAY"

Oregon away >>> Oregon home. All day.

Steelers strap - all the PE's have different quotes under them, pretty cool personal touch.

Thanks for the info i just ordered my pair

Back
Top Bottom