Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Havent heard of 11+ sizes on CGs at 54/55 - places I know of had smaller stuff but not 11+. Interesting also that Knicks have not really been seen for 40/50/60 that I have seen much either. Certain CWs are, but not that one. Happy to grab another volt/black @ 40. I could pretty much wear these every day- beginning to become my go-to for just kicking around- I admit- was skeptical in the beginning, but these are every bit as good as Air Max and other staples for daily wear for me. 40 bucks just seems like it isn't right :smokin

Here's the UO PE strap...

Have them at my local outlet for $57, I believe with 20% off. I posted about them a few days ago.

Outlet is called "Woodbury Commons" idk the # off hand.
Gave this a try, might have got the run around, but they still had the Wolf Greys at $99.99. FYI.

Must clarify that I called in, and asked them to ship. Wasn't in the store, in person.

Last edited:
Dont kno if its been posted, but my local Nordstrom Rack had the volts for $75. Scooped up my second pair. Cleared out by now tho (boca). Good luck brevis's!

Edit: $70 before tax

Last edited:
T
Dont kno if its been posted, but my local Nordstrom Rack had the volts for $75. Scooped up my second pair. Cleared out by now tho (boca). Good luck brevis's!

Edit: $70 before tax

The Rack. That'd be a good, but maybe overlooked spot to score. Thanks.

Gave this a try, might have got the run around, but they still had the Wolf Greys at $99.99. FYI.

Must clarify that I called in, and asked them to ship. Wasn't in the store, in person.

I concur I called in too and they said 99.99. And no size 14 :frown:

I see a lot of the Clark Kent 112 collab are getting RDs, wonder if the ZR1 are going to release with the rest of them ?

I see a lot of the Clark Kent 112 collab are getting RDs, wonder if the ZR1 are going to release with the rest of them ?
i heard it was an SB dunk (confirmed for black friday) and an unknown shoe, which is looking like it will be the P-Rod 7 and another shoe on the SB line, no word on the revis.

i heard it was an SB dunk (confirmed for black friday) and an unknown shoe, which is looking like it will be the P-Rod 7 and another shoe on the SB line, no word on the revis.
Its definitely the sb dunk, and then the p rod 7 hightop

pretty sure the revis is a no go

Worried about this before getting them. Is it the grey that gets dirty, or the white? The white seems like trouble to me.
I wear my CGs pretty much 1 day out the week or once every 2 weeks. Try not to get dirt on any of the suede type material because I have no Idea how to get it off. The sole gets pretty weird dirty greenish overtime but the visible part of the sole is still pretty icey. I think you should be fine on the white part if you clean when you see it getting dirty. My CGs look real dirty up close but 1 or 2 feet away they look real good. Ive had them for more than a year so ill probably reup. If you take care of them and dont be reckless like I was you should be fine.

can only hope for that to happen, but since nike is dropping this shoe i don't see it happening though.
Revis' are not releasing clark kent sent out teaser pics, the shoe is dead, so far the only 112 sig shoes have been F@F , I havent any seen any 112 revis on the market yet. It would take a miracle and some serious persuasion to make this happen.

Back
Top Bottom