Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Revis' are not releasing clark kent sent out teaser pics, the shoe is dead, so far the only 112 sig shoes have been F@F , I havent any seen any 112 revis on the market yet. It would take a miracle and some serious persuasion to make this happen.
probably not on the market since those are one of the best looking zoom revis's and i'd bet only a small number were made.

maybe since the bucs are on a winning streak now
laugh.gif
, nike will reconsider releasing the zoom revis 2

They should put up some hypebeast worthy pics like they did with the snakes but this time release them. If they can mass produce the weatherman foams, af 1s, and the air maxes they can make just 1 zr2 to give it a test run. I think alot more people are on the zr1s after the huge outlet run they had.

I concur I called in too and they said 99.99. And no size 14 :frown:

I called maybe a week or two ago and I was told $57. Either it went up or someone made a mistake in the pricing, which is probably what happend knowing outlet staff.

Cool. Were you able to get them for a steal like some others have mentioned?

I got another 2 pair of volts for $37 each from the Deleware Outlet, should he here this week. THEY DON'T TAKE PHONE ORDERS ON THE WEEKEND!! gotta call during the week.

Anybody know how to clean the cool greys mines are getting dirty.

Suede upper is a tuff call, I used Jason Markk. The white just wipes clean, it's esentially just soft foamy material, it will stain tho if scuffed too hard or deep. I just wash the bottoms with soap, hot water and a tooth brush after every wear and mine outsoles look pretty good, still icy. They get bad if you don't tho.

Finally got Volt for our team color in the indoor flag football league. I have 5 pair of volts I figured I would sacrifice one in the dome, then just make them beaters. These are incredible on turf, I'm surprised they aren't gonna use the platform for future turf shoes, disappointed about that. Pretty sure I have enough pairs to outlast my football career anyway lol

Last edited:
I called maybe a week or two ago and I was told $57. Either it went up or someone made a mistake in the pricing, which is probably what happend knowing outlet staff.
I got another 2 pair of volts for $37 each from the Deleware Outlet, should he here this week. THEY DON'T TAKE PHONE ORDERS ON THE WEEKEND!! gotta call during the week.
Suede upper is a tuff call, I used Jason Markk. The white just wipes clean, it's esentially just soft foamy material, it will stain tho if scuffed too hard or deep. I just wash the bottoms with soap, hot water and a tooth brush after every wear and mine outsoles look pretty good, still icy. They get bad if you don't tho.

Finally got Volt for our team color in the indoor flag football league. I have 5 pair of volts I figured I would sacrifice one in the dome, then just make them beaters. These are incredible on turf, I'm surprised they aren't gonna use the platform for future turf shoes, disappointed about that. Pretty sure I have enough pairs to outlast my football career anyway lol

I'll try them again. Would love to land a pair of the volts as well. But size 14s are hard to find! Found a 15 in big Apples though.

Has anyone been able to buy the Year of The Snake edition? Regardless of price, I just want to know if anyone has been able to purchase. Saw 1 on eBay a while ago. Price was high, but it being the only one for sale, I can see why. I don't even think Flight Club has one for sale.

Has anyone been able to buy the Year of The Snake edition? Regardless of price, I just want to know if anyone has been able to purchase. Saw 1 on eBay a while ago. Price was high, but it being the only one for sale, I can see why. I don't even think Flight Club has one for sale.

I've been offered a few pairs, both size 8. Both too small, I can fit an 8.5 with thin socks but it's pretty damn tight and uncomfortable. I wear size 9 and they are still pretty snug.

Was gonna buy but I would regret the purchase if I couldn't wear them comfortably. would still be nice to own them tho.

I've been offered a few pairs, both size 8. Both too small, I can fit an 8.5 with thin socks but it's pretty damn tight and uncomfortable. I wear size 9 and they are still pretty snug.

Was gonna buy but I would regret the purchase if I couldn't wear them comfortably. would still be nice to own them tho.

send the size 8 this way........
and about the 112, its not releasing it was friends and family where he got most of the pairs himself...the 11s releasing black friday are a dunk low and a prod 7 hyperfuse

yes been offered alot of sizes except 9.5 and 10

price varied from each seller between $600-$800

but this was long ago when PEs 1st started dropping I regret passing because now I cant find any of the PEs I was offered before

here is a list of all the PEs I have come across for sell

Steelers PE sz 9 and sz 10
Bears PE sz 11
Snakes sz 8, 8.5, 9, 10.5, 11
Silver Oregon sz 10, 10.5, 11, 13
Black Oregon sz 9, 10
Pro Bowl sz 9
Super Bowl sz 10
Brooklyn Nets sz 10, 11, 12

Last edited:
Is $600 to $800 a fair price? I didn't quite pay that for my Oregon PEs, but I wasn't too far off. Would be a good feeling knowing I paid under possible market value. Would also be good to know in case I ever wanted to sell or trade down the road. Thanks for the info.

$600 to $800 for the snakes is def fair, IMO. $800 is a little high but it's a incredible shoe. Worth what your willing to pay and how much you want it I suppose.

Via John Geiger's IG

Calling them the "Jordan 2 zoom Revis" I was told before they were the aliquippa so I think the sneaker sites have it wrong. They have aliquippa branding on them, unless they took it off. They do look a lot like Jordan 2's tho.

They have a Brooklyn nets cw? :smokin

Been had a nets CW for the longest. It's a PE/F&F tho. You can find them for pretty cheap.

yes been offered alot of sizes except 9.5 and 10

price varied from each seller between $600-$800

but this was long ago when PEs 1st started dropping I regret passing because now I cant find any of the PEs I was offered before

here is a list of all the PEs I have come across for sell

Steelers PE sz 9 and sz 10
Bears PE sz 11
Snakes sz 8, 8.5, 9, 10.5, 11
Silver Oregon sz 10, 10.5, 11, 13
Black Oregon sz 9, 10
Pro Bowl sz 9
Super Bowl sz 10
Brooklyn Nets sz 10, 11, 12

Man o man I'm in need of a steelers pe 10.5/11

I've posted about this before, but for the new guys these are the bottoms of my volts after a 60 second scrub with a toothbrush and hot water.

Night and day. If you do this with the cool greys or the fir, they look a million times better for way longer. I wore these Volts maybe like 10 times and played 4 indoor football truf games in them.

Left shoe after cleaned, right shoe before.

These still look incredible, still pretty much VNDS after 4 games. This shoe is so resilient and durable. My underarmour turfs were scarred up and marked all over after the first game.

The bottoms of the cool greys for the most part clean up well.

I just barely wear mine because I get sick of having to clean them after every wear.

They pick up dirt easily.

I was at flight club and they took out all they revis' and I noticed pair with the strongest 3M ever. The whole shoe shined like a Pokemon. Anyone know the name? And how much do 112 go for?

What's the point of dude showing us shoes we will have a fair chance of owning ? And they wonder why this line is toast, F&F releases aren't going to keep ya line going boys... I had to come back to this thread, I caused a bit of a ruckus in the CJ81 thread... But it was all in good fun

Back
Top Bottom