Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Of course the Volts soldout. I was hoping to get those later on. The hypetrain strikes again :smh:.

I had a bad feeling they would sell out. Only cw I wanted too. Hopefully a restock comes, but they have to wait until after the Christmas releases

I think hype had a little something to do with it, but I also think the volts were also simply limited. GITD on anything in general just kinda hint at something being kinda limited IMO. They sold out on NDC within maybe 1-2 min this morning, which is really damn quick. Kinda reminded me of some of the college trainer releases from last year, and how quickly those went. Hopefully they release more so more people can cop

Last edited:
I wear a 9 in all Nikes but in these I went to a 9.5.  The inner bootie lining is thick and makes the shoe snug.  They feel great though. Nice ride under foot with two zoom bags

I had a bad feeling they would sell out. Only cw I wanted too. Hopefully a restock comes, but they have to wait until after the Christmas releases
My guy at Nike says that the blk/volts will be coming back for another tight drop in Feb.

Pumped, was able to get the these and the foams this AM off NDC! Never expected these to sell out though.....guess the hype is building maybe???? Now that Lebron tweeted the cool grey pair, I expect the beasts to be after them too.

Btw....did you see the inside of the cool greys!? :wow:

you guys r lucky in USA, we can't buy ZR at the store ouside USA :

Last edited:
Man I missed out!!! Was hoping to snag the volts! Man I thought these would fly under the radar. I didn't think I could get them next week but thought sure on day 1 I was good.Got to keep on the look out for a re-stock. And the grays are a must!

Why are these only online? Cause I really wanna try a pair on first since everyone in here saying theyre so comfortable. All the CWs are nice so far but I really like the volts & cool greys since I need sneaks in the colors lol. Any chance that theres a blackout pair?

Good thing I got all of these other releases out of the way so I can focus solely on the Trainers.  Sizes disappeared with the quickness.

I NEED these sit until at least monday man
mean.gif
glad i got my volts at least.
What size do you need?

Back
Top Bottom