Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Agree, Nike and Revis did it right on this trainer. Fit is on point, performance is superior, and color ways are strong. Why can't they do this more often LOL!

Lovin the cool greys, and black/red's and volts WILL be mine tomorrow!!!

damn those cool greys are fire
sig shoe of the year and its not close imo

Can't state this enough. There's about 3 colorways that are coming after the black/white/red which are ehh but the stuff down the line is really going to set these off in terms of hype and I say this off pure speculation :wink:

have any of you seen the zoom revis pop up in stores yet? I know the Yardline champs have them since they have an expanded NFL section, but i'm talking about regular footlockers, champs etc...if not, are they ever coming to physical store locations?

Just got my jets cw in the mail today from champs aside from the box gettng wrecked cause they didnt double box the shoe is amazing ive been wearing my volts like crazy only downside the sole turns black when it gets dirty so may have to invest in another pair but overall nike and revis did a outstanding job with these and i cant wait to get some more cws

Since Nike doesn't like to reply to my tweets to them, anyone know the highest available size for the Volt's releasing tomorrow on NDC?

EDIT: It's Men's Size 15.

Last edited:
is there a confirmed date on iD? I've been looking through the thread and can't find if it's been said.

NikeID's twitter account responded to my tweet asking if they would be on ID and I was simply answered, "nope".

Finally got my Jets today.These are OD comfortable. Havent felt full length zoom air in a while. The volts must be bought now.

Any of you feel like a popping sound when you walk? Like when the upper/toe area folds and unfolds? Its annoying. It used to happen with my lebron 7 ps too. I hope it stops soon.

Yeah G, my kicks do the same thing in the toebox region... I haven't worn them past an hour or two but I have noticed they make that sound... I just figured it'll take some time to break them in and eliminate that sound... Overall these shoes are ON POINT - color(JETS fan), feel(zoom air & support), and these kicks will be easy to keep wrinkle free and clean except for maybe the sole

good to know my pair isn't defective or anything ^

soooo are these in stores yet?? :rolleyes

No word on them besides 21mercer and champs yardline.

Apparently a footlocker in florida got the black/bright crimson colorway in so hopefully this is a sign of things to come. I find it difficult to believe that this shoe wouldn't hit retail locations nation wide.

Some pics I snapped earlier.

Last edited:
and lebron just posted this too :smh:

99945a7645f011e29d6522000a9f134c_7.jpg

99945a7645f011e29d6522000a9f134c_7.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom