Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Wow, now finally they're back up and only 11.5-13 NOW shows up :smh: .~

Last edited:
Wow...managed to get an 11.5 just now.

Pretty hyped right now. I stayed up an extra hour and half after working 12 hours overnight to try and cop these.

Pumped, was able to get the these and the foams this AM off NDC! Never expected these to sell out though.....guess the hype is building maybe???? Now that Lebron tweeted the cool grey pair, I expect the beasts to be after them too.

Btw....did you see the inside of the cool greys!? 
eek.gif

^ LOL I think you bought the last size. They are now officaly sold out.~

I think I did. I was so butthurt because it kept showing sizes but wasn't letting me place them in cart. I was gonna give up but I was waiting for the tweet that said they were sold out. I guess I was INB4TL :pimp:

Typical NDC shenanigans.  Watch them "restock" 5 times like the Speed Turfs.

Guess I have to pay attention to the text alerts.

I had them...couldn't check out because it kept saying I had too many quantities in my cart...my 1 pair couldn't be great this morning. I really hope that wasn't my only shot at the Volts, those & the black/white/red pairs are the only 2 I REALLY want. Black/reds are TOP priority since that'll be the pair I work out in so as long as I get those I'm content, this hurt though

So what kinda release was the volts any1 kno????.....did champs, FTL, FA, or FNL get them or just online release???.....i see they sold out on NDC any chance we might see a restock????..thanks

Wow.....well guess i saved money....can't believe they sold out....i was taking this very lightly.

Hoping for a restock

The hype is real if these sold out. These sat at Mercer when I was there last week.

either limited or the hype train has arrived and now the original people that commented on here like myself and others have something to worry about moving forward :smh: lets hope im wrong

Back
Top Bottom