Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Called Nike earlier because I didn't see anything about this shoe being on their calender. They told me the same. We havent seen any sample ids either. :nerd:

Tweeted Nikestore earlier, no info on iD's tomorrow. I would think they'll get a few colourways out first and we'll see an iD early next year. Really, really hoping those White/Red/Black's do get a release on the 21st since those aren't on the calendar yet either and Revis' manager has already tweeted/instagrammed some dates that haven't come to be.

Tweeted Nikestore earlier, no info on iD's tomorrow. I would think they'll get a few colourways out first and we'll see an iD early next year. Really, really hoping those White/Red/Black's do get a release on the 21st since those aren't on the calendar yet either and Revis' manager has already tweeted/instagrammed some dates that haven't come to be.

Yea I did the same...no response...I'm looking forward to the ID. I'll still check tomorrow at work.

Is champs going to be getting the Volts?

Would love to save $25 on these with the coupon code posted

At least at this time, there won't be a Nike iD for the Zoom Revis per my conversation with Nike iD on Twitter.

volts r nice
THIS! Of course they have to push them back til Friday when everyone is going to be beasting over the Foams so should be an easy cop, but hope the site doesn't crash LOL

Its too bad about the no ID.....they don't have that on the calender any longer so it must have been an error.

So many shoes coming out plus i know these will be overlooked, I'll just wait until these get discounted and snatch them off swoosh for like $50, no rush :D

lol i figured i'd throw it out there, i know the newer jordans have been getting them but i think thats it

More Concepts Here:
via SneakerWatch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom