Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Need the Jets colorway but I want to try them on first..they look real nice from these pics everyone is postin :smokin

Had no idea that Kenzo designed these 
pimp.gif

I have no idea.....one of the flywire strings came un-stitched from the shoe. I only have wore them now twice from roughly 5-6 hrs...just casual walking, not even to workout or run in.

I have no idea.....one of the flywire strings came un-stitched from the shoe. I only have wore them now twice from roughly 5-6 hrs...just casual walking, not even to workout or run in.

man I hope this isnt a issue

send them back asap and leave feedback and tell em whats up

man I hope this isnt a issue
send them back asap and leave feedback and tell em whats up
Plan on it.

I hope its not an ongoing issue either....I don't ever remember hookin the flywire on anything....I would have remembered that I'm sure cuz I would have tripped or something.

Other than that....I'm in love with this shoe. These also remind me of the Zoom Vicks I had back in the day....especially the Black/Red color combo.

Stupid Question so sorry in advance but how would i post pics im getting the volts in tomorrow and wanna post pics of them

Stupid Question so sorry in advance but how would i post pics im getting the volts in tomorrow and wanna post pics of them

You can upload pictures to niketalk directly. (I'm not 100% sure how to do that)

Or you can go to tinypic.com upload the picture then copy and paste the link over here.

Volts date changed to 12/14 on NDC, wondering where the 12/21 date for the black/red/white came from? That's the colorway I'm excited for the most by far, would be ecstatic if they came before Christmas.

Volts date changed to 12/14 on NDC, wondering where the 12/21 date for the black/red/white came from? That's the colorway I'm excited for the most by far, would be ecstatic if they came before Christmas.
That's weird, might as well launch them the same day as the trainers.

John Geiger, Darrell Revis' Manager commented on instagram that the black/red colorway would release on 12/21.

Back
Top Bottom