Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Glow:

^^I didn't take the photo but from what I was told that is the retail model.

It won't give you an instant glow, they are more like the Flight One's where they need actual light to hit them before the "glowing" can really be seen in the dark.

really looking forward to copping the black/volt pair on monday, anyone know if these well be at niketowns? hopefully they will sit so i can use my discount.

Last edited:
pics taken from revis' instagram looks blacklighted more than a glow :\
i think its just the lacetips & swoosh that actually glow

400a86e83f5511e2aeb222000a1f9e7e_7.jpg

c317f1bc3f5311e292fc22000a1f9806_7.jpg

also a pittsburg colorway for his old college? :nerd:

d34039143f2111e2b2dc22000a9f14bd_7.jpg

Where did you hear that the Black/Red colorway is coming out on the 21st?

I can't find it anywhere. 
ohwell.gif

21mercer has, or had the Volt colorway earlier this week. might want to give them a call.

The volt colorway will be on ndc on the 10th at 8am though

are these releasing in stores?? i went to every shoe store at mall and nothing..and when i ask if they will have them ppl give me a dumb face and just say oh thats only HOH shoe, and im like :stoneface:

are these releasing in stores?? i went to every shoe store at mall and nothing..and when i ask if they will have them ppl give me a dumb face and just say oh thats only HOH shoe, and im like
indifferent.gif
I think maybe the Yardline stores....and that was it for actual in-store availability but i could be wrong...not sure if any NT got them.

21mercer has, or had the Volt colorway earlier this week. might want to give them a call.
The volt colorway will be on ndc on the 10th at 8am though
ya jus called they got em. prob call 2mrrw 2 cop. cant decide between these or a KD5 id. wanna rep revis for the burgh.

are these releasing in stores?? i went to every shoe store at mall and nothing..and when i ask if they will have them ppl give me a dumb face and just say oh thats only HOH shoe, and im like :stoneface:

same here

Back
Top Bottom