Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

What's the deal with these being on NikeID???
And how do these fit, any insight? I'll likely order a size 10.5 like I do most running shoes but a lot of retros I wear a 10 with or even 9.5 in some cases. Any opinion would be nice so I'm not ordering blind.

I'm more excited for the volts & black/white/red than anything else right now, REALLY wish they weren't this month on weekdays though smh.

Apparently the soles and lace tips DO NOT glow in the dark. I asked the two guys who had em on IG and they said no.

Hopefully people get their Jets colorway's and can comment on the fit before the Volt colorway drops.

I am assuming these fit TTS as far as nikes are concerned. I am an 11 in nike (except flyknits) and 10.5 in JB. Any insight would be appreciated

Please send us a private message with your customer/order number and we will be able to further assist you in this matter. Thanks.
EastbayRep - Christina

Thanks Christina...just chatted with Customer Service. Here is what they had to say

Brenda B. has entered the session.
Jinkazama: Order I placed is backordered to Dec 1st but still hasn't shipped
Brenda B.: Thank you for contacting Eastbay Customer Care!
Brenda B.: One moment please while I locate that information.
Brenda B.: May I have your customer number please?
Jinkazama: XXXXXXXX
Brenda B.: Thank you.
Brenda B.: One moment, please.
Jinkazama: order # XXXXXXXX
Brenda B.: Unfortunately, we still do not have a shipment of the Nike Revis.
Brenda B.: We also do not have a tentative shipment date.
Brenda B.: Would you like to wait further?
Jinkazama: Sure I'll wait
Brenda B.: Okay.
Jinkazama: so basically eastbay has no idea
Jinkazama: when they will come from nike
Jinkazama: or when they will ship correct
Brenda B.: No we do not.
Jinkazama: ok
Jinkazama: thanks
Brenda B.: Was there anything else I could help you with today?
Jinkazama: Not today
Jinkazama: thank you
Brenda B.: Thank you for allowing me to assist you! Please come back if there is anything else we can help you with.
Brenda B. has exited the session.
You are no longer connected with Customer Service.

:\

Last edited:
So let me get this right, Eastbay is selling **** they do not have?

:lol:

That company gets worse every day.

Thanks Christina...just chatted with Customer Service. Here is what they had to say
Brenda B. has entered the session.
Jinkazama: Order I placed is backordered to Dec 1st but still hasn't shipped
Brenda B.: Thank you for contacting Eastbay Customer Care!
Brenda B.: One moment please while I locate that information.
Brenda B.: May I have your customer number please?
Jinkazama: XXXXXXXX
Brenda B.: Thank you.
Brenda B.: One moment, please.
Jinkazama: order # XXXXXXXX
Brenda B.: Unfortunately, we still do not have a shipment of the Nike Revis.
Brenda B.: We also do not have a tentative shipment date.
Brenda B.: Would you like to wait further?
Jinkazama: Sure I'll wait
Brenda B.: Okay.
Jinkazama: so basically eastbay has no idea
Jinkazama: when they will come from nike
Jinkazama: or when they will ship correct
Brenda B.: No we do not.
Jinkazama: ok
Jinkazama: thanks
Brenda B.: Was there anything else I could help you with today?
Jinkazama: Not today
Jinkazama: thank you
Brenda B.: Thank you for allowing me to assist you! Please come back if there is anything else we can help you with.
Brenda B. has exited the session.
You are no longer connected with Customer Service.
:\
If you would like us to check on your order, please send us a private message with your customer number and order number so we are able to look further into this for you at that time.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Apparently the soles and lace tips DO NOT glow in the dark. I asked the two guys who had em on IG and they said no.

I haven't seen the Mercer or retail pairs in person but Revis had a glow-in-the-dark version of these. Maybe an early sample.

Last edited:
Looks like no Zoom Revis's for the Sasquatch sized foot...

Hey there,

We did just get notified from Nike stating that they did not allocate any size 16.0 pairs for us. Due to this we will not be getting anymore pairs. frown.gif

Your order has now been canceled.

Big ups to EastbayRep for tracking this down for me...

Nike...is about to be on Finishline status

I got my JETS today, planned on trying them on and sending back to nike. These are real comfortable and look pretty classy. Now I have to decide if I should keep or not.

so what is the point of buying them? something wrong with them or you just want to try them on and thats it

I was very curious about the shoe and wanted to check it out.

strong situation to avy correlation

i really like these. i want to see more colorways

lol in my head i call these Yeezy Jrs

If these

Plus

plus

had a shoe child

Last edited:
Just got these today and been wearing them for a couple hours and these are nice. Fit TTS and are really comfy. Full length zoom.

Design wise remind me of these from back when I was a kid. Always wanted a pair......

I expected a lot of people to sleep on these especially since Nike is giving them a lackluster push. These are easily one of the best new shoes of the year in all categories. They honestly look great casually and do the job if you want to use them for performance.

For those not satisfied with the Jets or the two other models coming up, stay tuned. From what I've heard and know the best has yet to come.

I expected a lot of people to sleep on these especially since Nike is giving them a lackluster push. These are easily one of the best new shoes of the year in all categories. They honestly look great casually and do the job if you want to use them for performance.
For those not satisfied with the Jets or the two other models coming up, stay tuned. From what I've heard and know the best has yet to come.

I agree with you there. That's probably why i'll be passing on the black/volts, excited for this shoe!

let them sleep

im probably gonna pick up every color of these

Back
Top Bottom